Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Thank you. If we rent points thru another site (not Disney), I know we're basically renting points from other people (I think), the reservation is still under our name, right? And how would we add the reservation to our Disney account? Sorry for the dumb questions, right now we're trying to figure it all out for next year. Thanks for taking your time to read & respond.

Totally off topic, as I mentioned, we just got back & I noticed my fingernails grew twice as fast in Disney as they do at home. Maybe it's Disney magic, or the water, or the air, or the food, who knows but they're so pretty.

You still get a reservation number - just the same as a cash reservation - that you can link to your MDE account. If you go into MDE under My Disney Experience and down to My Reservations and Tickets you will see where you can Link Resort Reservations. The reservation will be under your name and will need to have the names of any people staying in the room on the reservation also.

WHAT!!! A lot has changed since we were there last Nov. I love Lorenzo and Jackie - Anita too... best ever. But... are you saying that they now have dinner options- aside from the on-duty chef? Reason I ask- I am working on our dinner TS plans - should I limit them and use the CL for more dinners?

The food offerings have also increased with an omelette bar on Sundays and evening dinner offerings from nearby restaurants. We had flying fish steak and fish last night that was so good we didn't need dinner in the parks. Needless to say we love the boardwalk and we are excited to continue our stay for the next week with these awesome people![/QUOTE

WHAT!!! A lot has changed since we were there last Nov. I love Lorenzo and Jackie - Anita too... best ever. But... are you saying that they now have dinner options- aside from the on-duty chef? Reason I ask- I am working on our dinner TS plans - should I limit them and use the CL for more dinners?
I guess this would be an on duty chef but we haven't been here ina couple years so we didn't have that at all. There was a girl from flying fish cooking up the fish and steak with a CL cast member and they would bring it around to everyone in the lounge. Each small plate had some meat and vegetable/potato mix. Hope this helps!

Does anyone know the H2O toiletry package for the Boardwalk Villas? What kind of products and what they smell like.
Thank you

....can someone tell me how comfortable the beds are? Just diagnosed with polymyalgia rheumatica and it might be difficult to sleep comfortably/get out of bed in the mornings.....TIA.

I loved BWI. But my only complaint about our stay was that the beds in our room were not comfortable. We've stayed at GF, CR, Beach and Yacht Clubs, and the BWI beds (or at least the ones in the room we had) were not comfortable. Too firm, not luxurious at all. I'm not a complainer about these things normally. That said, when I came back and posted my largely-positive review of our first stay at BWi, a few people here chimed in to say that some rooms had older mattresses than others, so we may have gotten a bad lot. I am still planning to stay there again this year, though!

I loved BWI. But my only complaint about our stay was that the beds in our room were not comfortable. We've stayed at GF, CR, Beach and Yacht Clubs, and the BWI beds (or at least the ones in the room we had) were not comfortable. Too firm, not luxurious at all. I'm not a complainer about these things normally. That said, when I came back and posted my largely-positive review of our first stay at BWi, a few people here chimed in to say that some rooms had older mattresses than others, so we may have gotten a bad lot. I am still planning to stay there again this year, though!
We're here now and the beds are very hard and not very comfortable. Also, no turndown service.

When we stayed CL previously, turndown service was always done. I guess it changed. I didn't know you have to request it now. Thanks for the info! :)
We are in CL now and have had turn down the last couple days without requesting. Possibly non CL has to request?

Yes, automatic at Concierge Level and at all rooms at the Grand Floridian, but any guest at the deluxe resorts can request it.

Happy to say that we did indeed receive turndown service at BWI CL tonight. Just a little later than usual. :)

Hello everyone! I was wondering what the current pool opening hours are for the different pools. Would very much appreciate if anyone has the info! Do all pools close in the evening, or are the quiet pools accessible even at later hours? We love to go for a brief dip into the pool after a long park day, but with gated pools this has become more and more difficult.

I was there over Labor Day weekend.

The hours for the main pool (the one with the clown) were 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.

The hours for the quiet pool near Community Hall were 7:00 am to 11:00 pm.

I never did get around to looking at the other quiet pool. I always tell myself that I'm going to explore the resort, but I'm always exhausted by the time I get back from the parks.

Thank you. If we rent points thru another site (not Disney), I know we're basically renting points from other people (I think), the reservation is still under our name, right? And how would we add the reservation to our Disney account? Sorry for the dumb questions, right now we're trying to figure it all out for next year. Thanks for taking your time to read & respond.

I see someone else responded to you about getting the confirmation # and just manually adding it to your MDE account. I would just add that you should know while the reservation then appears in your account, you have no ability to change or add anything to it - you would need to contact the person you rented from to do that (unlike a standard room reservation you make yourself). Once it's in your account and linked to your name, you will be able to make ADRs and Fast Passes based off that arrival date just like a regular room. We just set up our first DVC rental here and had to learn all that stuff (67 days !).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter