Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

So excited -- just booked last-minute to BWI in a couple weeks. Haven't stayed there before but we have stayed at BC so we know we are going to love the proximity to Epcot at HS and love the look and feel of the resort from seeing it across the lake. Questions: Is there still a longer walk to HS due to construction detours such that we should opt for the boats? I know that I had seem something on the boards months ago on that. Plus we've never stayed this time of year, but are the pools swimmable or too cold?

So excited -- just booked last-minute to BWI in a couple weeks. Haven't stayed there before but we have stayed at BC so we know we are going to love the proximity to Epcot at HS and love the look and feel of the resort from seeing it across the lake. Questions: Is there still a longer walk to HS due to construction detours such that we should opt for the boats? I know that I had seem something on the boards months ago on that. Plus we've never stayed this time of year, but are the pools swimmable or too cold?

Congrats on your first BWI stay. BWI is a great resort, you will love it! The pools are heated so the water is warm enough to swim, it just depends on what the air temp is and whether or not it will be cold/chilly getting out. I can't answer about the walk to DHS, but hopefully others will be able to help with that. Have a great trip :wizard:.

The walkway reopened several weeks ago, so no longer a need to take the boats. Enjoy your trip!

enhance

We leave in three weeks! Staying in a garden view studio-I’ve requested upper floor village green and hope that’s a good request. Very excited-we haven’t stayed at an Epcot resort before and this our first WDW trip since 2010.

We leave in three weeks! Staying in a garden view studio-I’ve requested upper floor village green and hope that’s a good request...
...that's a good request...it'll be centrally located to most everything.

Hi! We are disney pros, but have never stayed at BW. We are FL residents and splurging Memorial Weekend for a birthday trip with a Club Level Deluxe (to accomodate 4 kids). We really plan on rope dropping and then heading back to the resort to fully enjoy it. Any helpful tiips?

I have a parking question, which I am afraid I already know the answer to. (Let me also say, by no means, am I trying to skirt the rules, just really looking to avoid the extra expense...must rather use it on a meal.) I am coming to the parks earlier with my husband and kids meeting me later. This means we will have 2 cars. Will we need to pay for both? We are also AP and NOT used to paying for parking. I haven't stayed resorts since the parking fees was started. Is there an option to avoiding paying for both cars? Unfortunately, we live too far away just to run a car back home and I'm coming earlier with out of state friends.

Thanks for the help! Really looking forward to staying here and relaxing! Last time we stayed club level was in 2013 at BC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter