Disneys Big Hero 6

rag10576

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Disney can use these upcoming characters from Big Hero 6 in their Parks? Or are they part of Universals contract for Marvels Charcters?

Disney can use any character in the Florida theme parks that is not already in use in Islands of Adventure. It's likely one of the reasons that they're moving forward with some of the Marvel projects featuring less well-known characters (including Guardians of the Galaxy and the proposed Dr. Strange film). (That, and promoting such movies doesn't inadvertently also promote Universal's theme parks).

I sure hope this leads to better things for the Disney owned Marvel. Universals stale area really needs updating. Last time we went it felt as if there should be more attractions with Marvel at Uni. Thats why I am hopeful for Disney/Marvel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter