Disney's Bag Check vs. Universal's X-Ray

Who has a better security check to enter the park?

• Disney

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Universal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wraith1876

Earning My Ears
On a recent trip to both Disney and Universal I began to take note of the amount of time it took me on average to get through the security stations at each park. Disney has the security guards manually checking each bags while folks without bags walk right in with a few people randomly selected to walk through a metal detector. Universal has an x-ray machine for bags and everyone walks through a metal detector. In my experience (5 days at Disney and 3 at Universal) it was faster and felt safer to walk through Universal's security. I realize my visit is purely anecdotal, but on average the process to get me from point of first contact with security personnel at the station and past the checkpoint at all the parks was 10 seconds faster at Universal. Universal also felt safer with everyone walking through a metal detector then the x-ray machine for bags as opposed to a person with a stick poking inside bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter