Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

My experience has been totally different.

Actual "flight time" from the POP/AoA Station to CBR Station is 3 minutes and from CBR Station to Epcot International Gateway is 12 minutes.

Other than Park Open or Park Closing we have never waited more than 2 or 3 minutes to board at any Station and most times walk straight on board.

The Wait Time for a Bus versus the continuous loading of Skyliner must be factored in and the LONG walk from the Epcot Bus Depot as well.

The key to leaving Epcot post fireworks is to watch from the English Channel Bridge and at the sound of the last fireworks IMMEDIATELY "speed walk" straight out the International Gateway to the Skyliner Station.

We have done this many times and have ALWAYS walked right onto Skyliner.

SO MUCH BETTER than walking the long walk from the front entrance of Epcot to The Bus Depot,standing in line and wait for a Bus and then possibly have to stand and if lucky enough to get a seat likely having someone's rear end in your face!lol

IMO Skyliner is both faster,more "pleasurable" and definitely more FUN than a Bus!!!!

Yeah I've never found the skyliner to be very long at all and actually love it and prefer it over the bus. My DH wants the savings though so I'm having a hard time convincing him to move back. 😢

We will be staying at AS Music for the first time in late August. We have stayed at POP many times. I read the description on page 1 but just want to check on a couple of points. It says that there are no towels at the pool. Is that correct? I know POP has towels even at the quiet pools.
Also, are all of the rooms changed over to be like the ones at POP? Do they have queen beds in all of the rooms…no full size beds? We have a standard room reserved. We can deal with queens but last time we tried sleeping in a full size bed, a long time ago at Port Orleans Riverside, we ended up sleeping in separate beds.
Also, what should be our request if we would like to be as close to the front and to the parking lot as possible with a standard room. We do realize it is only a request.
Thx!

We will be staying at AS Music for the first time in late August. We have stayed at POP many times. I read the description on page 1 but just want to check on a couple of points. It says that there are no towels at the pool. Is that correct? I know POP has towels even at the quiet pools.
Also, are all of the rooms changed over to be like the ones at POP? Do they have queen beds in all of the rooms…no full size beds? We have a standard room reserved. We can deal with queens but last time we tried sleeping in a full size bed, a long time ago at Port Orleans Riverside, we ended up sleeping in separate beds.
Also, what should be our request if we would like to be as close to the front and to the parking lot as possible with a standard room. We do realize it is only a request.
Thx!

Yes, there are towels at the pools.

All the rooms at Music have been updated with the same value resort design and queen-size beds like Pop Century and All-Star Music. Only Sports has some buildings that aren't finished yet.

Music has a very straight front-to-back design with the standard buildings further away from Melody Hall. The closest buildings would be 3 in Rock Inn and 8 in Broadway Hotel. I've only stayed at Music once and was in building 7 in Broadway. It was convenient to the parking in the back, but I didn't think it was that great related to Melody Hall. The Mighty Ducks section in Movies is actually a better place to stay if you want to be near the front of Music -- it's closer!

Yes, there are towels at the pools.

All the rooms at Music have been updated with the same value resort design and queen-size beds like Pop Century and All-Star Music. Only Sports has some buildings that aren't finished yet.

Music has a very straight front-to-back design with the standard buildings further away from Melody Hall. The closest buildings would be 3 in Rock Inn and 8 in Broadway Hotel. I've only stayed at Music once and was in building 7 in Broadway. It was convenient to the parking in the back, but I didn't think it was that great related to Melody Hall. The Mighty Ducks section in Movies is actually a better place to stay if you want to be near the front of Music -- it's closer!
Thank you very much!

We plan on staying at All Stars Music in April with our granddaughters.

We are considering staying our first night in a standard room as we are arriving late.

The following morning switch to a family room with our tickets & dining plan connected to it.

If we do this would we be able to do the early entry to a park & have our dining etc start early that morning?

Would we need to go to the front desk early that morning to check out & recheck in?

We have a vehicle if we need to drive to the park that morning but would prefer taking the bus.

We’ve never done a trip this way - but would save quite a bit of money to stay one night in a standard & cut one day of the dining plan out also.

I’d appreciate any input on how it works when you do this.

Thanks.

We plan on staying at All Stars Music in April with our granddaughters.

We are considering staying our first night in a standard room as we are arriving late.

The following morning switch to a family room with our tickets & dining plan connected to it.

If we do this would we be able to do the early entry to a park & have our dining etc start early that morning?

Would we need to go to the front desk early that morning to check out & recheck in?

We have a vehicle if we need to drive to the park that morning but would prefer taking the bus.

We’ve never done a trip this way - but would save quite a bit of money to stay one night in a standard & cut one day of the dining plan out also.

I’d appreciate any input on how it works when you do this.

Thanks.
You would be eligible for early entry, yes.

You would need to check out and in, yes, and potentially keep your stuff at Bell Services all day if a room isn’t ready.

If you book the family suite reservation with the dining plan, and then separately book the standard room without the dining plan, your dining plan would be tied to the family suite reservation only.

You would be eligible for early entry, yes.

You would need to check out and in, yes, and potentially keep your stuff at Bell Services all day if a room isn’t ready.

If you book the family suite reservation with the dining plan, and then separately book the standard room without the dining plan, your dining plan would be tied to the family suite reservation only.
Thanks so much for a quick answer. It’s been a few years since our last Disney trip & lots of changes have taken place during that time.

We would be eating supper before we checked into our standard room that night - so we don’t need our tickets or dining plan until the next morning.

So along with the early entry & use of our tickets -the dining plan would start early that day also- & we could use it at lunch?

How is the food court? I’m Disney hotel food court wary after 2 inedible dinners at POFQ’s in ‘22- the second which was pasta and sauce, like I’m not a picky eater lol (how it was even possible to screw that up I still don’t know). Only planning on needing 1 dinner here but wondering if I should make plans to eat elsewhere.

How is the food court? I’m Disney hotel food court wary after 2 inedible dinners at POFQ’s in ‘22- the second which was pasta and sauce, like I’m not a picky eater lol (how it was even possible to screw that up I still don’t know). Only planning on needing 1 dinner here but wondering if I should make plans to eat elsewhere.

I ate dinner there a couple times in January and the food was definitely edible lol (I got the chili in a bread boule and turkey bolognese). I prefer the ASMo and Pop food courts, which I ate at on earlier trips, but if you just need a convenient dinner I wouldn’t go out of my way to avoid it. I also had gumbo at Sassagoula Floatworks on that trip and it was fine. Maybe you caught them on an off day?

The food courts are all pretty equal across the value and mod resorts.....I've stayed at all these resorts and had many meals. Some are slightly better with a few extra items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter