disneymovierewards codes!!!

Posting again for new people to see. (I originally posted this 3 pages back and don't want it to get lost.)

Get 100 points for taking survey!

Go to "My DMR" and click on Surveys to see the offer. Only takes a few seconds to take the survey.

Thanks very much! The survey was still there for myself, my husband and my daughter's account. :cool1:

My son's account won't let him access the survey even though it shows 3 surveys (for 250 points total!) available. I guess because he is under 13.

Thanks very much! The survey was still there for myself, my husband and my daughter's account. :cool1:

My son's account won't let him access the survey even though it shows 3 surveys (for 250 points total!) available. I guess because he is under 13.

I can see them, but don't know how to open them...

Awesome!!! Thanks for the heads up about the survey! I would have never noticed it on my own.

Thanks for the heads up on the survey! Didn't even see it there! SO close to getting the DVD I want to grab next. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter