DisneyMoon Advice

Dremwvr

Mouseketeer
I am having a challenging time deciding a Disnymoon or not.

Here is the situation:

I am getting married at Disneyland on December 1st. My FFIL payed for a killer fun time on a cruise leaving December 3rd and coming back the 7th early in the morning. Orignial plans were to stay at Disneyland 7th - 9th alone and have time to ourselves in DL. Flying home on the 9th and having time to get our thank you cards out, before returning to work.

DF and I don't have to be back to work till December 13th.

One thing I really wanted that Disneyland does not provide is a photo shoot at the castle. So I have been toying with the idea of having a disneymoon in WDW right after the cruise. We have both never been to WDW so it would be a total new experience for both of us.

I want your opinions about this. I am afraid if I book a Disneymoon, my FFIL will feel that his honeymoon he gave us isn't what we really wanted. The cruise was our orginal plan, this is what we wanted. We are both so overly excited about our honeymoon.

However, I want pictures near the castle. We talked about having a MK shoot later, and I am afraid we will be totally wedding-ed out and not want to put on our old attire for the shoot. In that same aspect, are we going to be over disney since our wedding is there and all the planning is there?

So, Would making more honeymoon plans upset FFIL? How long after the wedding is a good time to have the MK photo session? I am not sure, but if we choose to go at a later date, would it look bad if we wore just married buttons even tho we got married in December? I have also heard of the Epcot session being an additional $300? Can you put your MK/Epcot photo session in your Disney moon Registry? Any and all information/advice is greatly apperciated!

I think the first thing you need to do is check if you can actually have the Magic Kingdom bridal session at Disney World if you have your wedding at Disneyland. To the best of my knowledge these sessions are restricted to couples married at Disney World, so it may be a lot of worry and stress for something that isn't available.

If it IS possible, then you just need to work out what's best for you. You only get one honeymoon (okay, you can take a second one, but it's not really the same thing... LOL) so do what you both really want. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter