disneymoon 6/12-6/19

coach1

Earning My Ears
Myself and my (future) wife are going to be on a land/sea disneymoon from 6/12-6/19. We are staying at the Beach Club Sunday-Thursday and will be on the cruise till Sunday. Does anybody have any great suggestions of some things to do? We're up for anything. Also, anybody else going to be in the "world" at the same time? Here is what we already have planned.

Sunday: PS Cape May Cafe (Epcot Illuminations after)
Monday: Epcot restaurant for lunch (possibly German Biergarten)
Tuesday: PS for Boma for dinner
Wednesday: PS for California Grill for dinner during MK fireworks

Cruise: Palo for dinner, couples massage

you'll love Cape May Cafe and California Grill for dinner. great choices. i would like to suggest after illuminations, visit the boardwalk. check out Jellyrolls; it's a dueling piano place where there is great entertainment. i think the charge is $7 to get in but you have a great time. these guys are really talented. we haven't visited the Atlantic Dance Hall during open hours; we had our reception there and that was our first visit there.
it's so hard to offer fun things to do because there's so many and i don't know what parks you plan on visiting. if you go into a little more detail, i can help you out with what to do and what to check out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter