• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Tours

carolynben

Love Everything Disney
My mother is a huge Walt Disney fan and I'm thinking of taking her in December for the Walking in Walt's Footsteps tour. Has anyone done this that could give me an idea of what to expect? Is it worth the money and does it spoil the magic?
Is there a way to get her to see the apartment?
I know sometimes if you just ask you can do special things (I rode the Lilly Belle just by asking nicely). Who would I ask about the apartment? :bitelip: :bitelip:

I went on it a few years ago and really enjoyed it. I didn't learn a lot new since I read a lot about the Disney parks, but it was interesting and fun. It included a box lunch and you got a special pin.

You don't get to see the apartment. I don't think it's open to any of the public at any time. You do get to see the lobby only of Club 33.

I went on it in 2005. It was very fun and interesting. We had a great guide. I don't think it spoils any magic, but points more of it out to you. We got a special 50th pin and the lunch was pretty yummy. We ate that on the patio by what was going to be Walt and Lilly's apt ... that is now the Disney Gallery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter