Disneyland to Hollywood Uber?

Sandan77

Aussie Disney Fan
4 of us need a transfer from Disneyland to Hollywood on Wed 18 Oct . We will most likely aim to to leave the park at 2pm. ( this is the last day of our stay).
I did an uber quote it says $35-$53, I've had a quote from Zippy shuttle and it's $145, another shuttle service quoted $95 .

Had anyone used Uber to Hollywood and how was the pricing ?

With 4 people plus luggage you'll need an XL. Plus you're leaving at a time where you'll hit prime rush hour, so a ride that could be 45 min to an hour will likely be 90 minutes, so expect it to be at or above the top end of the estimate.

We used lyft XL from Hollywood, it was around $80, which was better than our quote to order a car service... So then we used it to LAX, and was around $80 again...

With 4 people plus luggage you'll need an XL. Plus you're leaving at a time where you'll hit prime rush hour, so a ride that could be 45 min to an hour will likely be 90 minutes, so expect it to be at or above the top end of the estimate.

I agree with this. Uber XL estimate (I did DL to USH just to check) is around $91.00-$121.00. It may be even more expensive if surge pricing is in effect.

If you go during rush hour, surge pricing will be in effect. Rush hour is usually 4pm-7pm.

We took 10 Uber XL trips near DLR a few months ago. Most were Suburbans and a few mini-vans. All were full-time professional drivers, clean vehicles. My experience with "regular" Uber has been without issues, but the cars and drivers were more "random" than XL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter