Disneyland Resort AP "Bring a Friend" Offer

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
I just received a postcard with the details:

<font color=blue>

As a Disneyland Annual Passholder, you've got all the right connections. And now through June 24th, bring up to four guests with you for only $33 per person. If you are a 2-Park APholder the offer is good for either Disneyland park or Disney's California Adventure park for only $33 per person. "Bring a Friend" passports are valid for ONE park only and do not provide "park hopping" privileges between the the parks. Just present your valid AP when making your purchase. After all, it's not who you know, it's who knows you!
</font>

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Lol, Tink. I say that, too. :)

We got one of those postcards today, too.

Why do they keep shooting themselves in the foot! Why not offer a discounted 2-park pass! it would bring out the AP Holders and more guests. You think they would learn. I realy feel for the vendors at DCA and DD who are losing out over this silly pass limiting issue.

Agree!:rolleyes:
What is the big deal about them not really wanting park hopping!?
Seems they always say no. And then a few months later say, Well okay....
Does any other company change their minds more than Disney?

Don't even get me started on the post DCA opening 2 park AP freeze or their current price :rolleyes:....but is the "bring a friend" to DCA offer only good for 2 Park AP holders? I am not a 2 Park AP holder (wonder why!) just have a DL AP...but might actually go to DCA if I could get in for $33.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter