Disneyland Paris Photography Session Recommendations?

Melissa Perez

Mouseketeer
We are currently booked to visit Disneyland Paris in November for my father's 70th birthday. I would love to do one of those quick photography sessions similar to what is available in WDW just to commemorate the milestone! Wondering if anyone here has any info / experiences that they can share?

To my knowledge, we do not have this at Disneyland Paris. We barely have Photopass. They did add photopass opportunities for the covid reopening last year and I assume they will keep that.

Also a recent addition is a department to help with proposals, weddings are fairly new. You can contact them to see if they can help with something, but keep your expectations low.
I get an error when trying to open the special celebrations page, but there is a mailadres on here, maybe they can refer you.

https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/events/engagement/
I dont know where you are from, but keep in mind November in Paris can be cold, rainy and windy. Probably not the best time for an outside photoshoot.

We are currently booked to visit Disneyland Paris in November for my father's 70th birthday. I would love to do one of those quick photography sessions similar to what is available in WDW just to commemorate the milestone! Wondering if anyone here has any info / experiences that they can share?
Do you mean what the did was plugging last year? The guy that follows you and captures your day and edits it?

Do you mean what the did was plugging last year? The guy that follows you and captures your day and edits it?

hmmm I’m not familiar with that. What I was thinking was Disney Fine Art Photography. To be honest, I’m pretty flexible to what’s available given it’s a different park on a different continent, etc etc.

To my knowledge, we do not have this at Disneyland Paris. We barely have Photopass. They did add photopass opportunities for the covid reopening last year and I assume they will keep that.

Also a recent addition is a department to help with proposals, weddings are fairly new. You can contact them to see if they can help with something, but keep your expectations low.
I get an error when trying to open the special celebrations page, but there is a mailadres on here, maybe they can refer you.

https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/events/engagement/
I dont know where you are from, but keep in mind November in Paris can be cold, rainy and windy. Probably not the best time for an outside photoshoot.

Just saying thanks! This was insightful and helpful. If you keep expectations low, it’s hard to be disappointed right?? :cutie:

Photos are not as big a thing as they are in the US unfortunately.
They did start to introduce more street photographers, and even a photopass day in the last couple of years, but not sure if they will stick with it going forward. I hope they do.

As a professional cinematographer I cringe at the park photographers. I know they are providing a service for the masses but I do find that alot of the locations are not built for the job in hand.

Why they have a meet and greet half in shade and half in direct sunlight baffles me. Video and photography is all about light, it's 70% of the final result.

Personally your better off finding a photographer to follow you around for a half day or whole day.

You would have far better results, more unique pictures and if smart enough some truly magical ones. Remember to utilise both an empty park in the morning and then sunset, night and blue hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter