• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Paris on Christmas Eve / Day

HowieF1

Earning My Ears
We are thinking about taking our 3 children to Disneyland Paris over the Christmas period - maybe arriving on 23 or 24 Dec and leaving a few days later.

Has anyone been to DLP at that time in the past? If so what is it like - is it really busy / quiet and are all the rides etc open? Any recommendations as to which hotel to stay in at that time??

We have been 3 times before at other times of the year / generally outside UK school holiday times but wonder what it'll be like then.

Any comments / advice would be very welcome. Thanks

Hi Howie

Welcome to the boards!

We went to DLPR last Christmas and stayed in the Sequoia Lodge, which I would recommend becuase of the lovely decorations - if I went again I would pay a little more and stay in the main lodge rather than the 'outbuildings' as we felt a bit out of it - our room was a way from the main building.

We arrived on Xmas eve and left late Boxing Day. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day was quite manageable, but couldn't be described as quiet - Boxing Day was a madhouse - I believe it gets busier in the run up to New Year. We had done all the main rides by then, which was just as well as there were long waits-we stuck to the shows - Winnie the Pooh , Lion King. I would certainly go back again at that time of year but this year we are trying Halloween and going to the party instead.

We are going on 27th for 3 days and expecting it to be very very busy. However we were there at Easter and in July amongst the masses and learned how to avoid the crowds and queues by using EMH and going on certain rides at the end of the day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter