Disneyland Paris - "Mornings" Mugs

Z-Knight

DIS Veteran
For anyone that has been in Disneyland Paris lately, have you seen these mugs (see attached images) on sale there? I was in Disneyland Paris in 2018 and I bought myself the Dopey mug, but I really wanted to get another, as well as get the 'espresso' cup that you could also get - see the Grumpy version that includes mug and espresso cup.

I just want to know if those are still on sale in 2021 or if they are no longer made. I can't find the espresso cups on ebay sadly and I probably wont be back to Paris till October (if the vaccine works and travel is allowed).

Also, if anyone is in Paris, and can find these mugs/cups and would be willing to purchase and ship them to me (for an additional fee), I would greatly appreciate a Private Message. Or if you have suggestions where to get these - again, I saw a few on sale on ebay, but the espresso cups (specifically the Dopey one) is not available. Thanks.

d1.jpgd2.jpg

btw, I realize the Disneyland Paris is closed (well, so I was told a few minutes ago. hehe) so people can't actually go to the stores - I guess what I'd like to know then is if you remember seeing them before the Covid closings. I'm trying to partially figure out if these are still made or if they were discontinued. thx

Those are super cute! You made me think of how badly I've been kicking myself for not getting the Paris coffee mug from Starbucks of all places while I was there. It's been haunting me ever since. It was $15 and I talked myself out of it because I thought I didn't neeeed any more coffee mugs. I was wrong. lol I looked for it on ebay and of course it is running for around $60-$90. Really???551409

OMG so this thread made me go and look again on ebay, and someone had it for $50....I stupidly bought it. I just bought a coffee mug....for $50. I feel numb.
Hi my name is Dana and I have an online shopping addiction. :o I'll be right back...Alexa, play, "She Works Hard For The Money"....by Donna Summer

We live in the UK and went to DLP in September 2020. We can guarantee that they were selling the espresso mugs at that time, because we bought a couple for ourselves - Grumpy and Tink.

Although the parks there are still shut until (at least) March, World of Disney has just started opening with limited hours. We can't get over there now (boo!) but hopefully someone who lives in France might be able to update you.

Try watching some of the Disney World livestreams on yt (can't name them here but they usually go live on Monday evenings and also post daily vlogs about their year-long stay). I know there's a couple of French residents who come onto the chat who might be able to check the current status.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts