Disneyland Paris Hotel Reopening - I booked the Castle Club!!!

kiowa

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

In case anyone is curious on pricing, all rates include admission for day of check in - check out.

Superior Rooms start around $900 a night (346 rooms)

Deluxe Rooms start around $1200 (includes breakfast and access to deluxe lounge 82 Rooms)

Castle Club $1800 a night (breakfast with princesses and afternoon tea, access to castle lounge 41 rooms)
I didn't ask for pricing for the below.

Signature Suites 16 rooms
Princely Suite 1 room
Royal Suite 1 room

Excited to see the Castle Club. The phone agent offered to plan my days, make my reservations (scored dinner at La Table de Lumière ) and anything else I needed. Mentioned that I would receive a Royal Invitation before my stay.

Wow! I guess this puts the hotel out of range for me as we will need 2 rooms... can't wait to see the pictures!

That's exciting!! I just booked a stay in March - I have a superior room booked and also got a table at La Table de Lumière, which looks like it will be incredible! Dying to see real pictures of the actual rooms - along with whatever the storytelling canopy does in the deluxe rooms.

Last edited:
I didn't know that the Deluxe rooms included breakfast - that is very interesting to find out. Also cool to note the breakdown of the number of rooms in each category.

Hi All,

In case anyone is curious on pricing, all rates include admission for day of check in - check out.

Superior Rooms start around $900 a night (346 rooms)

Deluxe Rooms start around $1200 (includes breakfast and access to deluxe lounge 82 Rooms)

Castle Club $1800 a night (breakfast with princesses and afternoon tea, access to castle lounge 41 rooms)
I didn't ask for pricing for the below.

Signature Suites 16 rooms
Princely Suite 1 room
Royal Suite 1 room

Excited to see the Castle Club. The phone agent offered to plan my days, make my reservations (scored dinner at La Table de Lumière ) and anything else I needed. Mentioned that I would receive a Royal Invitation before my stay.
Is this the pricing for 1 guest?

That's exciting!! I just booked a stay in March - I have a superior room booked and also got a table at La Table de Lumière, which looks like it will be incredible! Dying to see real pictures of the actual rooms - along with whatever the storytelling canopy does in the deluxe rooms.
The Story Telling Canopy is very intriguing. The way the are presenting this hotel and emphasizing how themed it is and how they treat you, It makes me think it's a bit of a Galactic Star Cruiser type role playing with the cast members. There has been articles about the new uniforms and how detailed they will be. They have a big push on the theming so I hope this might bring in a new era of Disney Hotels. IMHO, the U.S. park hotels have lost the theming and seem to be going very modern without a theme behind them.
I'm still hoping that one day they do a Haunted Mansion themed hotel....

The Story Telling Canopy is very intriguing. The way the are presenting this hotel and emphasizing how themed it is and how they treat you, It makes me think it's a bit of a Galactic Star Cruiser type role playing with the cast members. There has been articles about the new uniforms and how detailed they will be. They have a big push on the theming so I hope this might bring in a new era of Disney Hotels. IMHO, the U.S. park hotels have lost the theming and seem to be going very modern without a theme behind them.
I'm still hoping that one day they do a Haunted Mansion themed hotel....
It'll be interesting to see how much theming there is/how involved the character interactions are. From the sounds of it, this also seems like it might be Disney's first real attempt at a true "luxury" property - IMO Grand Floridian and Riviera at WDW don't live up to the luxury title, and the only potential luxury Disney property right now is possibly the MiraCosta at Tokyo, which I haven't stayed at.. yet :).. the rest of the deluxe resorts around the world certainly don't live up to "luxury," as much as I love them all.

The hints at the level of service/character engagement, coupled with how well the rooms appear to be appointed (although I still want to see the bathrooms), the Clarins spa which is a relatively higher end cosmetic company they're partnering with, gourmet afternoon tea, and La Table de Lumière, where the price point is 120 euros per person, makes me think that if Disney executes this well, it could be the blueprint for smaller, luxury oriented properties at WDW and elsewhere. While the price is a bit of a sticker shock, if the experience and quality is on par with a high end hotel you'd find in ____ city with Disney magic, I think it'll be a win.

And yes, a Haunted Mansion hotel! I'd even settle for a themed suite - provided it has the wallpaper, of course :)

Last edited:
It'll be interesting to see how much theming there is/how involved the character interactions are. From the sounds of it, this also seems like it might be Disney's first real attempt at a true "luxury" property - IMO Grand Floridian and Riviera at WDW don't live up to the luxury title, and the only potential luxury Disney property right now is possibly the MiraCosta at Tokyo, which I haven't stayed at.. yet :).. the rest of the deluxe resorts around the world certainly don't live up to "luxury," as much as I love them all.

The hints at the level of service/character engagement, coupled with how well the rooms appear to be appointed (although I still want to see the bathrooms), the Clarins spa which is a relatively higher end cosmetic company they're partnering with, gourmet afternoon tea, and La Table de Lumière, where the price point is 120 euros per person, makes me think that if Disney executes this well, it could be the blueprint for smaller, luxury oriented properties at WDW and elsewhere. While the price is a bit of a sticker shock, if the experience and quality is on par with a high end hotel you'd find in ____ city with Disney magic, I think it'll be a win.

And yes, a Haunted Mansion hotel! I'd even settle for a themed suite - provided it has the wallpaper, of course :)

Couldn't agree more.

Now that you bring up Tokyo Disney, Mira Costa, is delux, but not luxury.
It intresting to note that they new hotel at Fantasy Springs, at Disney Seas, will have a similar concept as the Disneyland Paris Hotel with the Castle Suite rooms.

"The hotel is comprised of two buildings: the Fantasy Chateau and the Grand Chateau. The Fantasy Chateau offers “deluxe-type” rooms decorated with the flora and fauna of FantasySprings, while the Grand Chateau promises the most luxurious accommodation available at Tokyo Disney Resort. The hotel will offer a mixture of park-facing rooms and non-park-facing rooms."

Myself and my parents are also booked for a Castle Club room on opening day and I couldn't be more excited!

My mum and I last stayed in December 2019 and were booked for March 2020 and also for the announced closing day. Obviously the latter two trips didn't happen due to COVID.
We made the decision after that to save hard and be there for reopening.

Booking day was VERY stressful. I got through to the suites line bang on 10.30am and started looking at rooms but apparently the room detail and pricing hadn't yet been pulled over on the computer system. There was nothing the CM could do and I was gutted as I knew the lines were going to get extremely busy. Bless him though, he offered to call me back. I waited an hour, nothing from him, so I got back on the phone. 1hr40mins later (thank goodness for Skype!) I got cut off. The line was then unavailable. Finally I got back on the line and was picked up about 30 minutes later but the CM wasn't suite trained and they were just trying to persuade people to call back the next day. I phoned back once more and again it was someone just answering the phone to help free up the lines. By this point I was resigned to the fact I had missed my chance at an opening day Castle Club room and I actually sobbed.
Feeling very deflated I went online and booked a superior room, just so that I could stay on opening day. I was just pressing pay and my phone rang. It was the lovely CM from first thing! I was thrilled but also apprehensive that all rooms would have been snapped up but by some stroke of Pixie Dust we have a Park View Room for 3 nights! I was so appreciative to the CM, he was so lovely and could tell how much it meant to me.
I won't go into details but the last few years have been tough and this is just what the three of us need.

A few hours later my booking confirmation turned up in my inbox along with the online one that I thought hadn't gone through to the final payment page. Rather than cancel it, I just modified it to a Birthday Castle Club trip in March, surely it would have been rude not to!

I can't wait to step back through those doors, my second home, my happy place. I think I'm going to miss the classic characters at Breakfast as I have a lot of fond memories and antics with them but that's a small thing.

Mentioned that I would receive a Royal Invitation before my stay.
I'm intrigued about this! I don't think this was mentioned but I was very emotional and may have missed it!

Myself and my parents are also booked for a Castle Club room on opening day and I couldn't be more excited!
That is so exciting! Please make thousands of pictures, write a trip report, keep us posted on all that is happening! 😀

That is so exciting! Please make thousands of pictures, write a trip report, keep us posted on all that is happening! 😀
Of course! I love writing about my trips! There's going to be tears! Lots and lots of happy tears!

Amazing, have a wonderful trip!

We'll miss the opening by a few days as we head home on the 21st. I'm waiting for the room only pricing to come out as I'd love to check it out. We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel a few years ago and I'm keen to see what it looks like after the overhaul! As magical as our stay was, it needed a bit of a refresh.

My mum and I last stayed in December 2019 and were booked for March 2020 and also for the announced closing day. Obviously the latter two trips didn't happen due to COVID.
We made the decision after that to save hard and be there for reopening.

Booking day was VERY stressful. I got through to the suites line bang on 10.30am and started looking at rooms but apparently the room detail and pricing hadn't yet been pulled over on the computer system. There was nothing the CM could do and I was gutted as I knew the lines were going to get extremely busy. Bless him though, he offered to call me back. I waited an hour, nothing from him, so I got back on the phone. 1hr40mins later (thank goodness for Skype!) I got cut off. The line was then unavailable. Finally I got back on the line and was picked up about 30 minutes later but the CM wasn't suite trained and they were just trying to persuade people to call back the next day. I phoned back once more and again it was someone just answering the phone to help free up the lines. By this point I was resigned to the fact I had missed my chance at an opening day Castle Club room and I actually sobbed.
Feeling very deflated I went online and booked a superior room, just so that I could stay on opening day. I was just pressing pay and my phone rang. It was the lovely CM from first thing! I was thrilled but also apprehensive that all rooms would have been snapped up but by some stroke of Pixie Dust we have a Park View Room for 3 nights! I was so appreciative to the CM, he was so lovely and could tell how much it meant to me.
I won't go into details but the last few years have been tough and this is just what the three of us need.

A few hours later my booking confirmation turned up in my inbox along with the online one that I thought hadn't gone through to the final payment page. Rather than cancel it, I just modified it to a Birthday Castle Club trip in March, surely it would have been rude not to!

I can't wait to step back through those doors, my second home, my happy place. I think I'm going to miss the classic characters at Breakfast as I have a lot of fond memories and antics with them but that's a small thing.

I'm intrigued about this! I don't think this was mentioned but I was very emotional and may have missed it!
I booked a TPV room in CC as well. Please come back with details after your trip. It will be me and dd and dsil. Dh and ds are not interested . 🙄

So jealous! Ever since I saw the "Pink Hotel" as myself and younger sister dubbed it in early 90's, I have wanted to stay there. Unfortunately, unless I win big on the lottery, its way out of my price range!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter