disneyland paris help

nicolagriffin

Earning My Ears
hello going to disneyland paris on the 23rd december till 28th december please can you help me, what sort of clothes should i be taking with me and also what is the weather like this time of year, :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

It'll be very cold - pack thermals, jumpers, gloves, hats and skis! OK, maybe not the skis but pack to expect very cold weather and possibly even snow! It's great fun though - places like Belle's Village in Fantasyland are very cosy with their soup hut and the like.

Welcome to the board pirate:

Welcome to you Nicola!

So you will be there for Christmas, how lovely :) :)

I definitely echo Steve's comments about it being cold. Wrap up well!

Welcome to the Disboards. I'd echo what others have said, make sure to pack plenty of warm things. Lots of layers are better than one thick jumper :)

If you have children make sure their hands, feet and head are well wrapped up as standing around for parades is when you feel the cold the most.

Oh, by the way you are going at the most fabulous time - we love Christmas season :goodvibes

Reid

Hi Nicola,
welcome to the boards!! :goodvibes

We went in February and it was very cold - only tips I can give you are:

Pirates of the Caribbean is very warm we used it as a warm up stop, and there is a supermarket at the Val de Europe [whoops spelling!!] called Auchan which has great value gloves/hats/fleecy boots etc - wonderful for when your own are soaking wet or you just need one more layer!!!! :cold:

Kaye

Hi Nicola, welcome to the Dis.:wave2:

Snap!!! We're going the same dates as you at Christmas but are staying at the Explorers. How are you getting there? We're going on the Eurostar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter