Disneyland not opening Reservations?

Mandapants

Earning My Ears
I’m going for the first merriest nite on 11/11. I logged in on the appropriate date to see what dining reservations were available, and there was nothing available. I chalked it up to them getting the hours right. Fast forward five days and while the 11th 12th 13th 14th and 15th are available days to select to try and make a reservation, there are no available reservations. I’ve checked no fewer than 30 times a day, and no reservations are available. I’m not saying that I am slow to make the reservations, I am saying that I have checked at 3 AM 4 AM 5 AM 6 AM 7 AM and reservations are never released. If you look at 11/10 there are plenty of lunch and dinner reservations, but absolutely nothing following then. Has anyone else experienced this or does anybody else have any ideas as to what’s going on?

Same issue here. We are going for the first time starting 11/12 and I have been trying to make reservations and nothing shows up past 11/10 or there is an "error." Very frustrating. I've used multiple computers, phones etc and nothing shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter