Disneyland Hotels and Noise

Warm Hugs

Mouseketeer
i was wondering if people can give insights as to rooms for Grand California,
Disneyland Hotel, and Paradise Pier. I am not running the 10k and only the half. I know the corrals and starting line start near Disneyland hotel. So I am trying to find rooms with little noise as possible from the early morning music and announcements before the start of the race. If you book a room on the inside of Disneyland hotel (pool view), do you still get a loud blast from the early morning festivities? what about Grand cAlifornian courtyard views? Paradise pier?

I realize you will get some noise, but hoping it will not knock you out of bed as you would get with a room facing the corrals

Thanks in advance

So DL races dont do fireworks in the morning. Kind of lights and music. I would think facing away from the start would be more then enough to eliminate that noise.

I stayed at the GC for Star Wars earlier this year. I was only doing the challenge and not the 5K but I got a very nasty wake up call at 5am the morning of the 5K. The music was so loud I jumped out of bed unclear if either a) I'd missed my own race or b) the Empire was about to fall...

Because the same music blasted for each corral it took about an hour to get back to sleep.

I'm a pretty heavy sleeper, so that should give you an idea how loud it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter