Disneyland Hotel vs. Paradise Pier

Timmy

Earning My Ears
Just a quick question. After many years of spending our summer vacations in Florida at WDW, we will be going to Disneyland this July. As DVC members, we hope to use our points to stay onsite. Does anyone have a preference between Disneyland Hotel and Paradise Pier? We would appreciate any suggestions that you have. It will just be the two of us (leaving the kids at home - they have other plans). Also any recommendations about what to see and do at Disneyland or the immediate area will help.
Thank You in advance for your help!!!:smooth:

Hi Timmy! My preference between the two is the Disneyland Hotel...it just has more of that Disney "feel" to it! It's much larger and has two pool areas, grounds you can stroll on, the "Fantasy Waters" show, a couple of shops...etc.

Both hotels are nice and within walking distance to both parks and Downtown Disney, but I'd definitely chose the DL Hotel between the two. And I'd pick the Grand Californian over both of those two, if that's an option.

Enjoy your trip! :)

I have stayed at both multiple times, and the Disneyland Hotel is definitely my favorite.

Keep reading the board.. and be sure to look at Mary Jo's thread at the top of the page about Other Things to do in Southern California. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest