Disneyland hotel room locations

gabbyrodman

Earning My Ears
hi I was wondering what tower and view to request so I don't hear music from ESPN/downtown Disney or the music at pools?

We stayed in Adventure tower facing downtown Disney, I think 7th floor. Loved the view but the music from a band outside ESPN was really loud. So I wouldn't recommend that room :). Years ago stayed in Frontier tower facing pool and didn't hear music. But not sure if they had music back then?

Piggybacking on this question: where in the DLH are the deluxe view rooms? What do they look at? Any pictures from these rooms or reviews? Thanks!

One more question...if the club is in adventure tower don't they always put people in that tower?

Piggybacking on this question: where in the DLH are the deluxe view rooms? What do they look at? Any pictures from these rooms or reviews? Thanks!
Lower floors of the Adventure Tower, lower floors of Frontier and Fantasy tower that face the pool.

One more question...if the club is in adventure tower don't they always put people in that tower?
No, I have been club level in the Frontier tower and Fantasy. They do try to put you there, but if it is busy, other towers are used also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter