Disneyland Hotel questions

SantiJB

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We are planning to visit Disneyland Paris in mid December and we are going to stay in Disneyland Hotel. Please could you help us with the following doubts:

i) Swimming pool hours in mid December?

ii) Hotel Restaurants closing hour?

iii) I remember that once time before it was possible to have breakfast in your Disney hotel or in a restaurant of the park, is it still possible? If yes, what we have to do to book?

Thank you very much

Regards.

The restaurants in the hotel probably close about 10ish I think. Inventions is open for lunch as well but not with characters.

You cant have breakfast in the park when in DLH - it would be a downgrade as the breakfast in DLH is much better. You just turn up when you want you dont need to book a time like in some of the other hotels

Right now hotel swimming pools are not opening till 3pm, this may not be the case in December though.

I can't answer about December time but we asked about having breakfast in the park as we were staying in Newport bay and was told they do not do this anymore :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter