Disneyland Hotel Cabanas

jjmcdu

Earning My Ears
Hi all! This is my first post, however, I have been using these boards for a while. Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful information!!

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find very much info about the Disneyland Hotel Cabanas. I was thinking of renting one for a half day for my husband's birthday to have a small party (max 11 people) and so far this is all I know:

Poolside cabanas are available at an additional charge, and they feature wireless Internet access, refrigerators and flat- screen televisions. So my questions are:
1) What is the cost? And are there certain hours you have to reserve for?
2) Can you bring in guests not staying on property and is there a limit to the number of people allowed in the cabana?
3)Can you bring in outside food/drink?
4)What is the reservation policy? ie-do they ask for a deposit or prepay
5)What is the cancellation policy? In case there is rain or unseasonably cold weather

Thanks for any and all information. Would love to hear other's experiences and if you thought it was worth the money, etc.

The pool JUST opened so I don't think I've read about anyone using the DLH cabanas since then. I know some have used the ones at GCH.

I just found this on another Disney site:

"Two new pools, (D-Ticket and E-Ticket) have been added. There are also two hot tubs (Mickey and Minnie, naturally) in the pool area. A footbridge connects both sides of the courtyard area, allowing guests easy access across the property without having to enter the sprawling gated pool area. There are six new pool cabanas, each featuring a flat screen TV, refrigerator, safe, phone, and ceiling fan. Cabanas cost $185 for a full day, or $115 for a four-hour time block. Each cabana can accommodate up to six guests."

And here is a link (scroll down) to a picture: http://www.insidethemagic.net/2011/...des-with-twisting-and-turning-retro-pool-fun/

We did the Cabanas in August and concenus was not again. We had a hard time just laying around and trying to enjoy. Super pool side service.

Jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter