Disneyland historical discounts

A2Cmommy

Earning My Ears
We're starting to plan a trip to Disneyland in early June 2016. We'd like to stay on-property, but would much appreciate discounts to bring down those high rates! Mousesavers tracks DW historical discounts, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a source that tracked DL discounts.

Thanks in advance!

Check out Mouseplanet's weekly DL updates. If you scroll down and look at past weeks you can find the "current discounts" that were available during that time. (you will probably have to search a few weeks/months before the actual time of year you want to go in order to find when the discount rates were released

There's a thread about DLR for WDW vets. You may want to read the first few posts in it :) The biggest difference, other than sheer size difference of the parks, is that *off-site* hotels/motels are actually *closer* to the main gates than 2 of the 3 on-site hotels.

Don't expect discounts like they have at WDW. There's no "slow" times at DLR when they need to draw more people in; DLR is more of a locals' park, where the majority of people are there from surrounding areas (CA, AZ, UT, OR, NV), and true locals will pop in throughout their week. So, because they have such an expansive local population, and because they are so close to the Convention Center, their hotel rooms are pretty well filled up no matter the day/week/month, which means they don't need to lower rates to pull more people in.

That being said, there are some occasional discounts, usually in the 20% range. When there are some, it's usually posted here on the disboards. And if you (or any member of your traveling party) are military, then there's a steeper discount year around (but this changes year to year).

I don't know if it's an option for you, but it's always cheaper in January/February than June with the exception of 3-day weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter