Disneyland Food and Wine

MaryKatesMom

DIS Veteran
Hello! I was hoping that Pete would be out in Disneyland for the start of Disneyland Food and Wine on March 10. I watched the Jolly Holiday segment this morning and enjoyed it. Loved the segment that Steve and Craig did on Flower and Garden and was hoping Pete, Tom, Ryno, Charles and Michael put their waistlines on the line and do the F & W!

The only thing that needs tweaking is at the Kiosk's take a shot of the menu so if I'm interested, I can pause the video and read the menu in full for the description.

Here is the info on the event:
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/disney-california-adventure/food-and-wine-festival/

I'm heading back home today, but will be back in Anaheim on Friday for Food & Wine.

Plan is to hit a few booths with Mary Jo on Friday and more booths with Tony on Saturday.
Yay! Always love seeing the West Coast Team, and your reviews! Have a wonderful time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter