Disneyland First-Timer Just Back

This is the most concise answer I've heard, so thank you! Not sure if I mentioned we'd be going in mid to late January if that changes anything.

That's a pretty busy time to go. There is the Lunar New Year festival, they usually have a So Cal resident special ticket offer that kicks off then and is typically a weekday only deal, and the lower tier passholders are able to come back after being blocked out for much of the holidays.

That's a pretty busy time to go. There is the Lunar New Year festival, they usually have a So Cal resident special ticket offer that kicks off then and is typically a weekday only deal, and the lower tier passholders are able to come back after being blocked out for much of the holidays.
So, when isn't a busy time of year? February was our second choice but typically has the sweetheart after dark events during the week that greatly shorten park hours (and also Lunar New Year is still going on). September is out for us since it's too soon and too hot. I'm starting to think no time is a good time to go. :(

So, when isn't a busy time of year? February was our second choice but typically has the sweetheart after dark events during the week that greatly shorten park hours (and also Lunar New Year is still going on). September is out for us since it's too soon and too hot. I'm starting to think no time is a good time to go. :(

July, early August.

July, early August.
Really? In the middle of summer when kids are out of school? I don't know what to think anymore... Should we put our trip off until next July? I really don't do well with very hot weather, but if it's going to be packed and unmanageable every other month of the year I'm not sure what else to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter