Disneyland Engagement Pics!

BelleBride2011

Mouseketeer
My lovely DF and I just got our amazing engagement pics back and I just had to share! I know there aren't many DLand brides out there, but consider this a shout-out from the original Disneyland! :cool1:

006.jpg

030.jpg

050.jpg

096.jpg

106.jpg

116.jpg

136.jpg

140.jpg

Sry to post so many but i just can't help it :love: I adore them! We're lucky enough to have a photographer in the family, my DF's sister-in-law, Amy Hinden... she was amazing! I loved working with her and the pictures turned out phenomenally! :woohoo:

Now I'm just more anxious for the wedding!!!! :cloud9:

aw thanks! I'm in the process of making a guestbook out of them, a la Carrie (lurkyloo)... i keep adding pages cuz i want to include all the pics haha

damn, I was going to ask you who did your photography, coz DF and I are going to DL in May, and I was considering getting some E Pics taken,

But then I saw that it was a family member :headache:

They look really good!

Loved the photos! What an awesome idea!!! I'm smacking myself in the head for not thinking of doing that for our engagement photos - totally mad at myself right now! That's going to be an awesome guest book!

Oh i love your pics the one in the phone box is so funny

I love it

damn, I was going to ask you who did your photography, coz DF and I are going to DL in May, and I was considering getting some E Pics taken,

But then I saw that it was a family member :headache:

They look really good!

Oh don't worry! yes, she is a family member, but she's also a professional photographer!... she and her brother have their own business... www.ahsphotography.com... check it out! I love their work (obviously)!

Your pics are too cute!! I may just have to get some just engaged pins to have when we go down there haha.. even if we are just married haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter