Disneyland DVC Tour Incentives?

Tigger Trainer

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if te DVC tour at Disneyland has current incentives to take the tour? Is it worth taking a tour if you have the time? Do they have anything for young children to keep them busy?

Although I am a DVC member I can honestly say I have never taken the Tour until AFTER we made the purchase of our 1st DVC contract at the Beach Club Villas in WDW but not with Disney. The tour we took here at DL was the opening of the Villas at Grand Californian which were the only models to see but now I think they are STILL showing the Aulani model rooms! Those incentives came AFTER signing up for our 2nd contract there at VGC which were a few fast passes and stuff associated with DVC!
We love it (next year will be our 10th year as DVCer's ) and never had to be talked into why we should buy into a Disney timeshare! :welcome: :cloud9:

Never seen or been offered a DVC tour in our trips to DLR. I think they have a DVC office in DtD? (DtD has been changing a lot, I'm really not sure it's still there.)

YES... the office for DVC is to the right of AMC Theater in Downtown Disney! :rolleyes:
CM's for DVC usually don't hunt you down with cold calling or chase you when you are in the park which is what I appreciate ! :-) They just stand there and wait for you to approach them!

We were offered a tour of VGC through email/snail mail because we are already DVC members. :D

We did the tour at Disneyland in 2015 and received three Fastpasses each (there were two of us; there were some restrictions on it. Maybe not valid on RSR and Peter Pan?) and a $50 Disney giftcard.

We were staying at the Disneyland Hotel so had walked past their kiosk in Downtown Disney and my dad stopped and chatted with the guy once (I was off on a park tour). When I got to the room later my dad told me about it and said I should go sign us up for a viewing. I planned it so that it would be late morning/mid-day when we would want to be leaving the park for a break. We took the monorail to DTD and the DVC building is practically straight in front of you. Got to sit in aircon with snacks while we saw the presentation and received the aforementioned gifts at the end. We were in the parks for 5 days, so had spare time to give to the tour and didn't feel like we missed any of our break/park time.

We did the tour at Disneyland in 2015 and received three Fastpasses each (there were two of us; there were some restrictions on it. Maybe not valid on RSR and Peter Pan?) and a $50 Disney giftcard.

We were staying at the Disneyland Hotel so had walked past their kiosk in Downtown Disney and my dad stopped and chatted with the guy once (I was off on a park tour). When I got to the room later my dad told me about it and said I should go sign us up for a viewing. I planned it so that it would be late morning/mid-day when we would want to be leaving the park for a break. We took the monorail to DTD and the DVC building is practically straight in front of you. Got to sit in aircon with snacks while we saw the presentation and received the aforementioned gifts at the end. We were in the parks for 5 days, so had spare time to give to the tour and didn't feel like we missed any of our break/park time.

Just curious.... how long did the presentation last???

We did the tour April 2016. We received 5 fast passes each (for myself, hubby & 2 kids) and I believe a $50 or $100 Disney gift card. They have onsite kids care room where the kids can watch movies, play board games or play on ipads - our kids loved it. It was very low pressure too. They gave us all the info had us watch a video and we went an saw the rooms. Took maybe an hour.

We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel just this week. On the first day we received postcards (super cute ones with hand drawings of characters in different locations) under our tour inviting us to take a DVC tour, and the incentive was a $100 gift card per party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter