Disneyland Discounts for Canadians

NewRunner

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!
I am wondering if anyone knows if there has been any discounts for Canadians offered on Disneyland Park hoppers in the last few years? I know 10 plus years ago, I travelled in January - March using these discounts but haven't been to Disneyland lately so not sure if they still offer them? I see they have them for DW, but can't find any for DL yet? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!!

They had a Canadian resident discount on tickets for DL and WDW earlier this year that was a pretty good deal but I haven't seen anything else since then.

Aside from ticket discount that ended last May, no. I don’t think they will be offered this year either. But you can get somewhat of a discount going thru Ayres travel, Undercover Tourist, and CAA for tickets. Maybe Costco too.

If you buy a ticket through a 3rd party vendor like Undercover Tourist, can you upgrade the ticket if you decide to extend your stay? Say I buy a 4-day ticket from UT but want to add another day, can I do that? I thought I read somewhere that I couldn't... ???

If you buy a ticket through a 3rd party vendor like Undercover Tourist, can you upgrade the ticket if you decide to extend your stay? Say I buy a 4-day ticket from UT but want to add another day, can I do that? I thought I read somewhere that I couldn't... ???

Unless something has changed, you totally can. I did it last year. I bought my tickets through undercover tourist, linked them to my my Disney experience account and used them as normal with my magic band, then later in my trip I wanted to add another day so I just stopped at the ticket booth, they scanned my magic band and charged me $10 for another day. Easy Peasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter