• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland CP vs WDW CP experience?

In what year of college did you FIRST participate in the DCP?

• Freshman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sophomore

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Junior

• Senior

• Total voters

vanar

Earning My Ears
Hello guys, I have applied for the Disneyland program once before (unfortunately I never got the initial wbi). I plan on applying again for the program and I am doing a little research about the DLCP versus WDW. I am Disneyland all the way, but for the DCP I'm interested in what WDW may have to offer. I've always been one to look at the YouTube vlogs dcp'ers have posted, but most are from WDW! I've also noticed that the people who have been excepted into the DL program are also older college students. As a college sophomore I'm interested in eventually finding roommates around my age and that seems more possible with WDW, since they accept a massive amount of people. Has anyone here done the DLR program as a freshman or sophomore student before? Just curious, since I don't even know when I'll be applying again! Hopefully for Spring 2016

Thank you guys :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter