Disneyland Birthday Bucket

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I used to go to Disneyland I used to see kids and anyone who was celebrating a birthday there get a special Disneyland Birthday Bucket at the Disneyland restaurants and I am curious to know more about these buckets? I think they are very expensive and if they lowered the price it would be good to get and I can't figure out what makes these buckets expensive? What actually do you get in the Disneyland Birthday Bucket? Do you get a cupcake and a autographed birthday card or a toy? Does the bucket actually come with the meal when you celebrate a birthday at any Disneyland restaurant?
Dodger

No idea if they still offer this. This article is from 1995 but it was $20 so not real expensive. You got a pin, piece of cake and I’m guessing something else that’s small that’s the special surprise. Look below the yellow line.

9B2ABBDF-499E-4CF4-9574-B6544BC05FD3.jpeg

We have been there for 3 birthdays recently and have never seen nor been offered a birthday bucket. With all the people “fake” celebrating their bdays I can not imagine them offering something like this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter