Disneyland 2023 Packages

Apeters430

Mouseketeer
our first time booking a Disneyland trip. Going to choose a neighborhood hotel. When disney prices the packages for you with these hotel options do they include the hotels daily resort fees? Is there any difference booking the package versus buying tickets and then booking hotel separately ??

With rare exceptions, booking separately is usually a better deal. Hotel fees are included/not included on a case-by-case basis, so check the fine print. Discount tickets are available through Undercover Tourist, you'll usually get the best deal on a good neighbor booking really far out.

With rare exceptions, booking separately is usually a better deal. Hotel fees are included/not included on a case-by-case basis, so check the fine print. Discount tickets are available through Undercover Tourist, you'll usually get the best deal on a good neighbor booking really far out.
so if I book the package directly from Disneyland are the neighborhood daily resort fees included in their price or is that extra I pay at check in

I always book separately. I think it's also easier to deal with changes or cancellations that way, too.
I actually prefer to book sperate but just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing any perks of booking a package deal through Disneyland

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter