Disney World Professional Photography

big_red_s

Mouseketeer
We are thinking about getting the Disney World Professional Photography service (30 days out?), probably in MK.

I'd like to hear any experiences, good and bad and if you think you got your money's worth?

Also, how are the photographers? Are they professional? Experienced?

How did you like the touch ups?

Anything would be helpful and examples would be great.

Thanks.

We got married at Disney in 2010, so we had Disney Photographers at both the ceremony and then the extra photo shoot in the parks and had a fantastic experience. Ty Boyce was our photographer (not sure if he is there anymore) and he was awesome - both he and his assistant were very professional. The photo shoot in MK and Epcot was worth every penny, it was a once in a lifetime experience and our pictures were amazing.

You might want to check out the Disney Weddings board and see what kind of experience people are having recently.

We just used them in July!

The experience was great!

You have the option to get all of the digitally for $100. I haven't uploaded all of them yet, but here are two:

10443267_10152587007381049_1886718338820348572_o by Paul Gowder, on Flickr

10th Birthday WDW Trip - Disney Professional Photography by Paul Gowder, on Flickr

The session lasted about an hour. There was a photographer and an assistant.

We also have a "side" job doing portraits. These folks were very professional and talented!

The shoot was a breeze. They moved us through several locations and poses.

Wished it would have been longer.

We choose Wilderness Lodge as our location. You can pick any resort and Epcot Worldshowcase or DHS. Epcot you get to go in before guests arrive. We liked that idea, but didn't have an attachment to any one pavilion.

We are thinking about getting the Disney World Professional Photography service (30 days out?), probably in MK.

I'd like to hear any experiences, good and bad and if you think you got your money's worth?

Also, how are the photographers? Are they professional? Experienced?

How did you like the touch ups?

Anything would be helpful and examples would be great.

Thanks.
Unless you are getting married at WDW, you can't do Magic Kingdom. They only do MK for bridals.

Unless you are getting married at WDW, you can't do Magic Kingdom. They only do MK for bridals.

It looks like your first post was MK without getting married there....? I'm confused...

EDIT! Sorry, I can see now that you got a non-Disney photog. Did they have an AP? Or did you have to buy a ticket?

It looks like your first post was MK without getting married there....? I'm confused...

EDIT! Sorry, I can see now that you got a non-Disney photog. Did they have an AP? Or did you have to buy a ticket?

Yes, they had an AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter