Disney World off season!

Crossbow

Earning My Ears
So I finally got around to editing our footage from Disney World. We really had a fascistic time! Usually I have been there during the summer and it has been nuts. So many people... This time we were there in late January and it was really nice. Short lines and less crowds really made the whole experience so much better. Here is the video from our trip. Starting with the awful plane ride from Colorado.

Adorable kiddo's. Glad u enjoyed ur visit. Thx for sharing!

But pls....stay away from the water... unless it's a pool..
When u live here u learn that really quickly ... in two words: Unsafe and Unhealthy!

The most amusing part for us is that we began last year returning to summer trips after a 10 year hiatus because late January was getting too crowded. Too little return for too much lost pool time. Last summer was beyond slow in the parks and we are returning to adding a summer trip into our rotation.

The most amusing part for us is that we began last year returning to summer trips after a 10 year hiatus because late January was getting too crowded. Too little return for too much lost pool time. Last summer was beyond slow in the parks and we are returning to adding a summer trip into our rotation.
Haha that's interesting. We are far from pros we have family in Orlando so we go a few times a year. Mostly in the summer.

I really loved your video! your family is adorable. Did all girls walk or did you have a stroller? I saw your wife had an umbrella while it was raining. I would want to bring mine but i wouldn't want to carry it. We bought ponchos that we would fold up and put in my purse.

I really loved your video! your family is adorable. Did all girls walk or did you have a stroller? I saw your wife had an umbrella while it was raining. I would want to bring mine but i wouldn't want to carry it. We bought ponchos that we would fold up and put in my purse.
We did use a stroller a little. It was probably worth it just to put junk in so we did not have to carry it all day. Disney is very stroller friendly. Also, the umbrella was a life saver!

We did use a stroller a little. It was probably worth it just to put junk in so we did not have to carry it all day. Disney is very stroller friendly. Also, the umbrella was a life saver!

I've seen the "parking" areas for them. I always worry about people stealing though. o_O

I've seen the "parking" areas for them. I always worry about people stealing though. o_O

That's true... I'm not sure how often that happens but it's something to think about. We always took our valuables with us. I guess if someone is desperate enough to take a stroller at Disney World they probably need it more than I do :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter