• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World APs Coming Back?

luisfew17

Earning My Ears
Any news on the Disney Annual Passholder Progam? I know the opened sales as an accident a couple of weeks back. However, I’m moving to Orlando soon. I’m eager to visit the parks regularly. Any signs of it coming back soon?

I don't think there's been any indication of what's going to happen with them - either way. Will they bring them back or will they remove them completely? People just keep speculating both directions!

Disney still sells annual passes to Florida residents. We bought ours in June.

It is currently limited to the Pixie Dust Pass, however.

Lots of other Disney annual passes are out there from renewals as well.

It seems unlikely to me that Disney will get rid of the passes, since they generate nice, large chunks of revenue.

Before killing them, Disney has a vast array of options including price increases and visit limitations.

What is the master plan for Disney tickets and passes? It wouldn't surprise me if one day half the guests go to the parks in the morning/early afternoon and the other half in the afternoon/evening with limitations on hopping and annual pass use, but that is all wild speculation.

It wouldn't surprise me if one day half the guests go to the parks in the morning/early afternoon and the other half in the afternoon/evening with limitations on hopping and annual pass use, but that is all wild speculation.
There is strong speculation that the Offsite passholder pool will be split into all day, after 12 & after 5 (with a limited number of all day reservations however the partial day wouldn’t count against limits)

Again it’s all rumor / speculation do take with cups of salt

Instead of 50K people at MK all day, would you prefer a crowd of 25K but your ticket is only good from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.? Or would you prefer the 4 p.m. to midnight ticket?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter