~~Disney Wonder~~

1528Mary

Earning My Ears
hey!
I loved the Disney Wonder and I really want to go on another one asap! the beaches were amazing on Castaway Cay, our rooms onboard were great and there was always cool stuff to do and cool places to go. our servers were really nice their names were Michael and Szabi does anyone else know them or had them for servers?
:p :p :p

Once you go one you're first Disney cruise, then your hooked!!! Did you do a 3 or 4 day Wonder? How about a 7 day Magic cruise? We've done three 3 day Wonder cruises and one 7 day Magic. Hopefully, we'll try a 4 day Wonder, soon after our January cruise.

Glad you enjoyed your cruise and "Welcome to the DIS Family".
Tina
Magic Western 1/18/03

Thanks for the welcome Tina. :)
Wow u r an experenced disney cruiser! I really can't wait to go on another one, maybe winter break! r u going on the Magic this Jan? the 7 day cruise sounds great since it is the longest ;) We came back on July the 4th from a 4 night 5 day cruise on the Wonder to the Bahamas. The one thing that I didn't realise would happen was the drill before we embarked. That came as a surprise! The ship was amazing though soo smooth I didn't even know we were moving or that we had stopped. I probably sound like a typical first time cruiser!

Beware, Mary,
I too can vouch for the fact that it is addictive!! Hubby and I have taken 23 Disney cruises and are gearing up for three in a row on the Wonder next month. Prior to Sept. 1998 we had never taken a cruise, and now we are hooked. These boards are a great place to find out everything you will want to know.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Glad you liked your cruise..we did #3 in May and had the same servers. MIchael was really good and Saz was brand new. He had a few problems remembering things but was learning quick. It was a fun time with both of them.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Cool so u had Michael and Szabi too? They were both great servers for our cruise and I would like to have them again if we go on another one. What r some of the differences between the Wonder and the Magic? I know the Wonder is newer and they go different places but how r they different on the inside?

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Other than one being newer (WONDER) they are the same. The names of clubs are different but the entertainment is the same. It makes it nice if you cruise again, you don't have to learn a new ship!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:D
Yeah the Disney Ships are huge, but by the end of the cruise I knew where everything was on the ship. Walkie Talkies were great to use I'm glad we brought them

:p :p :p

Barb and Tony are the king and queen of repeat DCL cruises, but we are going on our 6th DCL cruise 8/3/02. Can't wait. We are just as excited as if it was our first!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter