Disney Wonder - January 20, 2019 — 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan

Chickkypoo

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else sailing the Disney Wonder on January 20th, 2019 from San Juan?

This will be our 4th cruise, first on Disney, and we're super excited!

• janidevine

Earning My Ears
    Just booked our cruise!!!! This will be our second Disney Cruise and our first time on the Wonder!

Spygirl

Earning My Ears
    This will be our 7th Disney Cruise and 2nd Southern Caribbean...We're going this coming January, but hoping by 2019 there will be more to see and do in Puerto Rico itself, darn that Maria!

xQuizx

Mouseketeer
    Hi All!

We just booked this cruise yesterday and are traveling with extended family. 10 total with 6 kids (DD9, DD6, DD6, DS4, DD3, DS2).

It will be our fourth Disney cruise, but first time on the Wonder. It will be a first for our extended family.

Is there a facebook group someone can PM with?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers!

eva

Often uses her unique ability to close threads.
    We just sent an email to our TA to book this cruise. It is just DH and myself. This will be our 9th DCL cruise.

• anricat

DIS Veteran
    We booked opening day but I completely forgot to look for a thread! Ha. :) By the time we get to this cruise, it will be our 6th with Disney. I'll be traveling with my DH and our DD who will be 10 when we cruise.

cramirez415

Earning My Ears
    Is our 8th Disney cruise line cruise first time in southern Caribbean!

Do you know if there is a fish extender for this cruise please advise.

Thank you

anricat

DIS Veteran
    I don't think anyone has volunteered to take on the FE for this yet. I'm running one on another social media platform so I'd rather not coordinate it here also.

• KAS_73

Some people are worth melting for.
    Hi all! This will be cruise #9 for myself and my 2 sons. It'll be our second Southern and our 5th cruise on the Wonder :) Can't wait!

LUVDisney1975

DIS Veteran
    Hello everyone!!! Just booked this cruise!! It will just be me and DH. This will be our 4th Disney cruise. 1st time on the Wonder. Very excited!!

KAS_73

Hello everyone!!! Just booked this cruise!! It will just be me and DH. This will be our 4th Disney cruise. 1st time on the Wonder. Very excited!!
    Welcome aboard! The Wonder is my favourite ship :) Although to be fair I've never been on the Dream, so I guess it's only my favourite out of the Magic, Wonder and Fantasy.

jeppler

Mouseketeer
    Any suggestions for a 1 nite hotel stay before the cruise? Should we stay at the airport, or closer to the Pan American Pier?

KAS_73

Any suggestions for a 1 nite hotel stay before the cruise? Should we stay at the airport, or closer to the Pan American Pier?
    Last time I cruised from San Juan I stayed at the Marriott Stellaris which was right on the beach and lovely. There are lots of options for hotels.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES