Disney Wonder February 7-14, 2020

PilotWife76

Earning My Ears
I am starting a thread for the Disney Wonder cruise sailing out of New Orleans February 7, 2020 as I have noticed none have been started yet... just 160 days away!!! We are very excited and have a very large group of people going with us to celebrate my hubby's 40th!! Hope to see you soon!

DisneyEcho

Earning My Ears
We’ll be on this cruise, too. Excited that it is the first DCL sailing out of New Orleans! Key West is one of the places we’ve been wanting to see. It will be our fourth Disney cruise.

• AdventuresOfTheSisk

Earning My Ears
    Hello!

I’m looking for more information into the “fish net” gift exchange amongst kids on the cruise!? Is this still a thing? I’ve never done a cruise but have heard of this and have 3 kids that id like to do this with. Thanks!

DisneyPiPhi

DIS Veteran
    Add us to this small group! We just booked the February 7 inaugural sailing from New Orleans. Our daughter is off school for the February 14 sailing, but we've decided to pull her out of school for Castaway Cay and the inaugural sailing. :) (We are not very responsible parents... but she is only 7!)

We are excited because this is basically a repeat of our last cruise from Galveston on the Wonder, and we really loved that cruise. We are also excited to spend a couple of days in New Orleans after the cruise and introduce our daughter to this unique city.

Anyone hoping for some inaugural New Orleans sailing merchandise in the shops? I'd love a mug, glass, pin, or art print.

DisneyPiPhi

DIS Veteran
    Hello!

I’m looking for more information into the “fish net” gift exchange amongst kids on the cruise!? Is this still a thing? I’ve never done a cruise but have heard of this and have 3 kids that id like to do this with. Thanks!
    You're thinking of a Fish Extender gift exchange! This is definitely still a thing, although our family doesn't do Fish Extenders, so I don't have any information beyond that. :)

DisneyEcho

Earning My Ears
    As I posted in the “Transportation and Accomodations in New Orleans” topic, New Orleans’ Erato Street Cruise Terminal is where the Disney Magic will sail from in 2020. Parking is $140 for seven days.

Erato Street Cruise Terminal
    1100 Port of New Orleans Place
    New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
    +1 (504) 522-2551

• lwilliam

<font color=deeppink>Goofylover<br><font color=tea
    Just signed up this weekend for this cruise, it will be our 19th cruise on Disney. So so excited to be back on the Wonder, she was our first ship with Disney. Our sailings are mostly just to be on the ship. Unfortunately we did not get Main seating but hoping for luck on waiting list. Only sailed once on Wonder since Tiana’s Place and so excited to go back. Can’t wait to see Lounge. Hard to catch Wonder since we live closer to Port Canaveral, can’t wait!

lwilliam

<font color=deeppink>Goofylover<br><font color=tea
    We’ll be on this cruise, too. Excited that it is the first DCL sailing out of New Orleans! Key West is one of the places we’ve been wanting to see. It will be our fourth Disney cruise.
    Been to Key West two times before and didn’t enjoy UNTIL we took the trolley (can be picked up near where ship docks)...loved to see Key West this way, and takes u to the Southern most tip of United States (warning: does not stop but slows to get pictures). We will do trolley again.

DisneyPiPhi

DIS Veteran
    What's everybody's best guess as to how DCL will mark the occasion of this inaugural cruise from New Orleans? I am hoping for some fun live music at the terminal or onboard the ship, and a piece of artwork commemorating the event that I can take home.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES