Disney Wonder - Cruise to Nowhere Oct 9-11, 2015

missmulan

DIS Veteran
I searched and searched and couldn't find a thread anywhere so I will just create one and get the link posted in Cruise Meets.

We've never been on a 3-day cruise to nowhere but still excited!

A couple of questions...

Anyone know what activities are on-board during this time?
Will we need passports?

Despite it being just a 2 night cruise, we are bringing our passports. As the ship will be out in Pacific waters, I believe that a passport is required. However I could be mistaken. If you look on the cruise website you'll find all the information.
The itinerary also shows were there will be a Pirate Deck Park, Friday night @ 9:45pm. Costumes welcomed.

Now we've never been on a Disney Cruise, although we've sailed with other lines. I'm curious about the FE exchanges. Have you done this before, becuase it sounds like SO much fun. And I'd love to participate.

I searched and searched and couldn't find a thread anywhere so I will just create one and get the link posted in Cruise Meets.

We've never been on a 3-day cruise to nowhere but still excited!

A couple of questions...

Anyone know what activities are on-board during this time? Pirate Deck Party Friday Night, 9:45pm
Will we need passports?
I believe so...we are bringing ours.

Hello DN1 and MM,
I'm hoping this is the spot to sign up for the FE exchanges for the Oct 9th- Oct11th cruise leaving from San Diego. This will be our second Disney Cruise (our first one was 5 years ago and soo much fun!). I remember seeing a lot of cool FE's hanging on folks' doors the first time around and I'm ready to join in the fun this time :).

Since this is a closed loop cruise, I thought passports weren't required. Maybe I should call DCL

ETA I just got off the phone with DCL. No passport required. Just a photo ID & birth certificate

Last edited:
Good point (about the trip being short). Let's start with a brief tally of how many folks we have interested so far...
My group consists of DH, DW, and DS (age 10), for a total of three folks.

Hi all!
I just booked this cruise as a little get away. Looking forward to it! It's my and my brother's second Disney cruise, but our mom's first. Can't wait to surprise her!
We are in for a FE. Its a short time but still should be fun. We are three adults.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------:tink:

FE Group for October 9-11 2015 Cruise to Nowhere

:welcome:

I'm going to keep this list updated on the first page of our thread as a reference. If you want to be part of our FE, just reply to this thread and I will add you - I need your cabin number and number of adults and children in your group. When you see your name added to this list – you know I’ve added you. Other information you can include are first names, ages of children, any allergies for the group to be aware of, and any favorite characters - however none of these are required to sign up for the FE. Feel free to PM me if you prefer – My goal is to add pdf version to this post with more details when we get closer to our sail date and have closed sign ups. If we get a lot of interest, I will break the group into smaller subgroups. We will close sign ups on August 31st.
  1. 1937Fan - 2540 - 3 Adults (2F, 1M)
  2. HairyBaby (group 1) - 2070 - 2 Adults (1F, 1M), 1 Boy (10)
  3. DznyNana1(group 1)- 7136 - 2 Adults (1F, 1M)
  4. Spotngoob - 8036 - 3 Adults (2F, 1M), 2 Girls (9, 9)
  5. DznyNana1(group 2) - 7128- 2 adults (1F, 1M)
  6. Disneynanny-2604-2 Adults (1F, 1M), 2 Boys (12, 14)
  7. Kelly<3disney-6582- 2 Adults (2F)
  8. Jedi_79 - 8072 - 3 adults (2F,1M), 1 Girl (6)
  9. NEM (group 1) -2610- 1 adult (F), 2 Boys (7, 6)
  10. Disneymommy77- 8068- 2 Adults (1F, 1M), 2 Girls (3, 8), 1 Boy (1)
  11. NEM (group 2) - 7592 - 1Adult (F), 1Girl (6), 1 Boy (3)
  12. HairyBaby (group 2) - 2104 - 2 Adults (1M, 1F), 2 Boys (9, 12)
For people new to the FE please check out the Disboards information pages for more information on how it all works: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/meets.htm

Last edited:
Hi all!
I just booked this cruise as a little get away. Looking forward to it! It's my and my brother's second Disney cruise, but our mom's first. Can't wait to surprise her!
We are in for a FE. Its a short time but still should be fun. We are three adults.
We won't know our cabin number until day of, so it complicates things. But I'm happy to organize our group if no one else wants to.

If you'll organize, I'm totally in.
It's our first Disney cruise and we're so looking forward to it. Can't go on anything longer than the 2 night because has dialysis.

We're two adults, hubby and wife of 39 years. Totally a Disney family as our son is in his 20th year working for Disney and we live about 15 min from the DLR.
Our cabin # is 7136

With such a short cruise, I would keep it around 10 but I'll let others chime in
We're in..... Two of us...Hubby and I Married 39 Years. Totally into Disney. Live nice and close to DLR.
I'm ordering a FE now. Cabin #7136

If you'll organize, I'm totally in.
It's our first Disney cruise and we're so looking forward to it. Can't go on anything longer than the 2 night because has dialysis.

We're two adults, hubby and wife of 39 years. Totally a Disney family as our son is in his 20th year working for Disney and we live about 15 min from the DLR.
Our cabin # is 7136

I'll start our FE list. Got you down!

Sign us up! We are a family of three: husband, wife, and son (9). Our Cabin # is 2070.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter