Disney Wonder Crew Video

Christiaan started recording the video prior to the Panama Transit - January 2011. I was on the cruise and unfortunately this video has been edited and cut the intro by Christiaan and Clayton...

The last night of the cruise was the Crew Talent Show and WOW there are some great talents on the ship. The lights went down and the video started with a picture of feet in a pedicure bath and slowly panned up to Christiaan and Clayton in spa robes with their bald heads wrapped in towels. Clayton asked Christiaan how he liked the cruise and Christiaan started to lip sink "I had the time of my life" and then it continued to show the video that is posted here. I for one was glad the lights were down so no one could see me cry. Lights went up there were a lot of tears flowing and laugher.

For everyone to spend that amount of time on the video was awesome- including the Captain. I really felt like they had the times of their life because of me. And this was a great way to say thank you to all of the guest.

The Disney crews have to be one of the best in the industry. It was an honor to sail with this marvelous group of people.

I'd give anything to see the whole video. :wizard

See you Wonder crew in October in Mexico. :flower3:

I love it! Makes me feel so happy to be sailing with such wonderful people! Congrats on such on awesome video! Love the lift at the end. :goodvibes

Now that opening would be classic!!! :)

I found part of it!!! Youtube has it...of course...but Clayton and Christian are in their uniforms with the towels wrapped on their heads in the spa. If you search for "dcl i've had the time of my life" it comes up under crew talent show. :)

Now that opening would be classic!!! :)

Oh, Lisa, you should've seen it - it was hysterical. They talked back and forth for a few minutes before Christiaan started to lip sink. I know that they had to edit it for the general use now but OH! to see the original again - thanks for the you tube post:laughing:

Just watched it - made me even more excited about our forthcoming cruise. I'll have to show it to the rest of the family tomorrow.:happytv:

David

LOVE this video - was in hysterics watching it on the PC cruise, and to me really epitomised the joy we'd had on our cruise.

The video was made just before the PC cruise - several CMs have moved since it was made - glad to see Lenka's smiling face again, tho'.

Happy memories :lovestruc

Cheers,
Sally :)

:cool1: :thumbsup2 And to all you "new-B's" getting ready to cruise for the first time.........that is what you will have........"the time of your life". Enjoy , Enjoy! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Wow, it's kinda cool how many people I can name in that video between cruise staff, dining room staff, gift shop staff, and room stewards. It's incredible how you can come to know so many in such short time. :wizard:

As for when it was made, there are a LOT of Christmas decorations throughout the entire thing. I am also pretty sure, though not 100% certain, that I identified one face in there that would almost guarantee it was made prior to March of this year.

Adding those two together, I'm guessing this was made in late November, 2010 - early January, 2011.

Just a guess,
Dreams

P.S. One note that others may find interesting, or maybe it's just me, but towards the end, the gentleman sitting on the stairs is not wearing a nametag. Curious if perhaps he was actually a guest.

The gentleman without the name tag was the pianist on our PC cruise - don't have a Navigator handy to check his name - he was often in the Cadillac Lounge of an evening.

Found a Navigator - his name is J D Daniel.

Cheers,
Sally :)

The Christmas decorations were taken down immediately before the Panama Canal cruise. I thought the video was fantastic when I first saw it on the PC cruise and it still makes me laugh. I think it's great that they're recycling it on the other cruises. I don't recall seeing it when I sailed LAX-YVR, so perhaps it was a Clayton decision to replay it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter