Disney Wonder Baja 2-night on April 27, 2018

ResilientRabbit

Earning My Ears
Hi!

We are a southern California crew of four (two ladies and two teens) who just booked this short cruise for a special getaway.

I have been on several Disney cruises, but this will be a first cruise ever for the rest of the gang.

Anyone else coming along? I'd be happy to set up a Facebook page or Fish Extender. Also happy to answer any questions for first-time cruisers!

I have moved this to the Cruise Meet Board. I will also add it to the directory for 2018 Wonder Cruises where your fellow cruisers will go to find you. Happy Planning!

Hi!

We are a southern California crew of four (two ladies and two teens) who just booked this short cruise for a special getaway.

I have been on several Disney cruises, but this will be a first cruise ever for the rest of the gang.

Anyone else coming along? I'd be happy to set up a Facebook page or Fish Extender. Also happy to answer any questions for first-time cruisers!
Couple of things:
If you're looking to set a Cruise Meet thread, you need to do so on the Cruise Meet board: https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

Be aware that links to other social media sites are not allowed on the Cruise Meets board:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/
DISboards prefers that DISboards groups handle their discussions/activities on DISboards, not other sites.

My 18 year old daughter and I will be on this cruise. It will be our 4th and the shortest ever but we both agree that a 2 night Disney cruise is better than no Disney cruise

Hi!

Hi!

Hi, I am taking my niece on this cruise. This will be our first cruise ever. I was looking for a fish extender/exchange group. If one has been made please send me a link. Any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, my family and I will be taking this two day cruise. Group of 8 adults no children . Like said earlier, “a 2 night Disney Cruise is better than no Disney cruise.” :-)

Hey! I don't think anyone did set up a Facebook page for this - so i will try to set one up now and report back.

Okay - I have set up a Facebook page for this cruise. I gather that board rules will not allow me to provide a link, but it should be very easy to find. We can set up Fish Extender there, if anyone wants to do so.

Hi, I am taking my niece on this cruise. This will be our first cruise ever. I was looking for a fish extender/exchange group. If one has been made please send me a link. Any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, similar story- first Disney cruise, I'm bringing my 11 year old daughter. Did you sign up your niece for any clubs?

Okay - I have set up a Facebook page for this cruise. I gather that board rules will not allow me to provide a link, but it should be very easy to find. We can set up Fish Extender there, if anyone wants to do so.

OK I am the last woman on earth not on FB. Can you tell me if this group is planning to meet up at all? Just me and my 11 year old daughter. Thanks!

It's our first time doing a mother-daughter Disney cruise! Do any of you plan to dress like pirates Friday night? Thanks!

My daughter and I were supposed to be on this sailing but had to postpone. I would love to hear back from those who sailed to see what kinds of things we can expect on our 2 night cruise next week. Movies on board? Activities? Navigators? Please post!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter