• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder April 9th 2017

I have moved this to the Cruise Meet board and added it to the directory. Happy Planning!

Jermatic... I sent you an Invitation to be added to our FE Group. Please accept and you're in!!!

MickeyDad

Hi, I'm Jenny from Henderson,KY. I will be sailing on this cruise with my daughter and twin gran-daughters. This is only my 2nd time sailing with Disney. Can someone explain to me how the fish extender works? I want to join in on the fun and think my gran-daughters will love it. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

Hi Jenny!

FE is a fun gift exchange. You'll need a Fish Extender that is hung outside your cabin so gifts can be put in. If you go to Pinterest and search Fish Extender they have plenty of ideas and sample FE's for you to make of purchase.

If you want to join, I'll need the following;

Family Name
Cabin #
Names, Ages, Gender for EACH person in cabin
Children's favorite characters
Any allergies and/or are you celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Mickeydad

Hi Jenny!

FE is a fun gift exchange. You'll need a Fish Extender that is hung outside your cabin so gifts can be put in. If you go to Pinterest and search Fish Extender they have plenty of ideas and sample FE's for you to make of purchase.

If you want to join, I'll need the following;

Family Name
Cabin #
Any allergies and/or are you celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Mickeydad

The Nantz"s
Cabin#8584
Jenny(43) Female
Hagan(25) Female Favorite Character( Alice from Alice in Wonderland)
Kensleigh(7) Female Favorite Character( Elsa from Frozen)
Kyndall (7) Female Favorite Character (Little Mermaid)
No allergies for anyone
Celebrating my birthday (Jenny ) I'll be 44 on April 11th

When do you put out a list of everyone that is doing the FE???

Thanks So Much
Jenny

Still open to adding families to our Fish Extender gift exchange group. Please let me know if you'd like to join us!!

Mickeydad

I would like to add our family.

Sure... I'll need the following;

Family Name
Cabin #
Any allergies and/or are you celebrating any birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Mickeydad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter