Disney Wonder - April 13, 2017 - 3 night Bahamas from Port Canaveral

fatfish

DIS Veteran
Howdy Y'all! I was surprised that there was no thread for this cruise, so I started one. :)

:welcome:

This will be our 4th Disney cruise and our 2nd on the Wonder. It will just be me and dd, 15. Looking forward to meeting all y'all. pixiedust:7 months and counting! :yay::yay:

This is our first Disney Cruise as well. It will be me, my DH, DD age 6, and DS age 3. We are all so excited. Anyone interested in participating in Fish Extenders? I have heard they are fun.

This is our first Disney Cruise as well. It will be me, my DH, DD age 6, and DS age 3. We are all so excited. Anyone interested in participating in Fish Extenders? I have heard they are fun.

I'm in one for this cruise.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter