Disney Wonder - Alaska Bound - August 13, 2018

We just booked our 4th cruise.. first time on Wonder and to Alaska! Can't wait it's been on the bucket list for a long time. Anyone know of a FE being started for this cruise?

My crew will be onboard! DW, DS8, DS11. DSis & DSIL. Let's talk FE as we get closer. Also, checking out shore excursions... lots of good ones!

I think you will love it! We are platinum cruisers and prefer it over WDW now. Alaska is a first for us....and we are sailing without our adult kids this time. Cannot wait!!

Online check in completed and port adventures booked.....although still far away, it's getting there!!

We just booked. Second DCL cruise for us. Any ideas as to some of the more recommended excursions? We have 2 boys aged 3 & 6.

Any great suggestions? Any information on Fish Exchange? It looked like so much fun for everyone on our other cruise.

Last edited:
I can manage a list of cabin# for FE if anyone wants
Just add cabin # age and how many in party, gender if you want of kids
I’ll start
6583 - 4 total- 2 teen girls

What
We just booked. Second DCL cruise for us. Any ideas as to some of the more recommended excursions? We have 2 boys aged 3 & 6.

Any great suggestions? Any information on Fish Exchange? It looked like so much fun for everyone on our other cruise.
What is your cabin # for FE?

I can manage a list of cabin# for FE if anyone wants
Just add cabin # age and how many in party, gender if you want of kids
I’ll start
6583 - 4 total- 2 teen girls
We would like to be added to the FE list:
8580- 5 total - 1 teen girl and 2 teen boys
Thank you!! So excited!

HI All
I don’t mind making master FE list but would like to have it closed by 8/5/18 so please reply if you would like to be a part of this FE. Happy Cruising!!

I don't know what an FE is... noobies, here.
I don't know what an FE is... noobies, here.
Hi there an FE is short for “ Fish Extender” people will hang little “sacks” off of their “fish” or starfish next to their cabin door ... you can google it to see ...people that join an FE join group leave “secret treasures”/ gifts for children and or adults. It’s just a small token to find and have fun with... totally not required but you will see them hanging all around the cabins. Hence, the list started.. that way people will know where to leave gifts at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter