Disney Wonder 5 night

ableeks

Earning My Ears
Hi, we set sail March 2, 2013 on the Disney Wonder going to Cozumel and Castaway Cay and wondering if anyone has an tips or suggestions for us. We will be bringing our 5 and 6 year olds with us!
One question we do have is how much alcohol are you allowed to bring on?

As much as you can carry, as long as you put it in a bag that will fit through the security scanner. Coolers aren't allowed.

You must carry the alcohol aboard with you - they don't want you to put it in checked luggage.

Hi, we set sail March 2, 2013 on the Disney Wonder going to Cozumel and Castaway Cay and wondering if anyone has an tips or suggestions for us. We will be bringing our 5 and 6 year olds with us!
One question we do have is how much alcohol are you allowed to bring on?

We just returned from the same trip 1 month ago. We took the Secret River excursion in Cozumel. We loved it. You take a 45 min ferry to the mainland and a short van ride to the actual site. It was very interesting. They take you in groups of 10 underground for a 1 hour tour of the caves. The do not allow cameras and video in the cave, so they take pictures for you. At first, I was disappointed that I couldn't take photos, but was actually relieved later because it was completely pitch black in the caves. The professional photographer took great pictures. The disc was $79, but worth it. The lunch and relaxing afternoon was very nice. You get about an hour or so to shop or enjoy a drink at one of the local places.
As for CC, we got the Extreme Package. It included the Stingray adventure, bike rentals, float rental and snorkeling gear. I speak for my whole family when I say that CC was AWESOME!! If we could, we would fly there for a week. Hope you have a great cruise, enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter