Disney with my 16 month old? What rides can she go on?

thewestfam

Earning My Ears
Hi all!, As we are gearing up for my toddlers first trip to the world, I am wondering what rides or attractions are available for her to do? She's a little peanut of a thing but super inquisitive and would totally love rides like dumbo etc. I'm just not sure if she's old/big enough. Granted she'll be just as excited about the sights, sounds, and smells ha! We'll be there for about 9 days, and thus, hitting each park several times.

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. We (my family) have been to Disney every year for the past 20 years (minus me and the LO last year,) but this will be totally new with the baby.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there :) She can go on any rides where there are no height requirements. These are the slow moving boat or "dark" rides. We took our peanut when she was 5 months old. She loved Peter Pan, Small World, Living with the Land, etc. I don't know about Dumbo. As long as she is OK with heights and spinning, it should be fine. One tip I would offer is mid-day nap. Try to get to the parks early when its less crowded, then leave for a mid day break. Come back again when the crowds have thinned a bit. We just like this technique since it's easier to tour with a baby when it's less crowded. Have fun!!

Hi there :) She can go on any rides where there are no height requirements. These are the slow moving boat or "dark" rides. We took our peanut when she was 5 months old. She loved Peter Pan, Small World, Living with the Land, etc. I don't know about Dumbo. As long as she is OK with heights and spinning, it should be fine. One tip I would offer is mid-day nap. Try to get to the parks early when its less crowded, then leave for a mid day break. Come back again when the crowds have thinned a bit. We just like this technique since it's easier to tour with a baby when it's less crowded. Have fun!!
Thank you!!!!!! yay I am glad we can take her on some things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter