Disney Wish Stateroom Themes

Thanks, the artwork for all of the rooms looks good, I only wish I could try them all out in one trip! I would love to see Disney sell these prints (or at least postcard sized versions) in the Wish gift shop!
Great idea!!!

MJ

Our family of 6 is split between 9087 and 9587 on the Wish. So I would interpret the doc as saying one of our rooms would be Tiana, and the other Cinderella, correct?

Thanks, the artwork for all of the rooms looks good, I only wish I could try them all out in one trip! I would love to see Disney sell these prints (or at least postcard sized versions) in the Wish gift shop!
This was art in our Sleeping Beauty room deck 9.

Attachments

• 20220723_100323.jpg
    20220723_100323.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 20220723_100244.jpg
    20220723_100244.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 101

Is anyone decorating their stateroom doors with magnets? I'm wondering how that will work now that the traditional porthole door number that used to take the place of the heads is gone.
I've got my magnets! Just two simple ones - one saying it is my birthday cruise and the other saying it is my first cruise with the year & Disney Wish.

The great thing about knowing your theme ahead of time is something I was told to pack. Someone said to bring a small air freshener spray for when you have a big stinky in that small bathroom. I'm going to order from an online fragrance shop their New Orleans scent since it looks like I'm in a Princess & the Frog-themed room.

The thing I'm wondering though about my room is that it is a sideways room (compared to the others around it) but it has an extra vestibule? I wonder what that means.

Does anyone have pics of the Cinderella room? My son’s favourite character is Lucifer and I was hoping he would be in the room art! :)

Just watched a blog tour of the ship and there is an Art on Demand kiosk (like the one in the Riviera gift ship) outside of the Royal Studio that sells prints of the Wish artwork from the hallways and staterooms. Definitely saw the smaller print of Ariel and the over the bed Te Fiti Moana art for sale on the screen shot.

I was in 6538 and it was a Cinderella room! I didn't snap a picture of the smaller piece of art but here's the one above the bed!

Attachments

• IMG_1427.JPG
    IMG_1427.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 74
After reading all the posts/replies, is it safe to say all the Frozen themed staterooms are connected rooms on deck 6/7? Having 2 huge Frozen fans, it will be nice to book Frozen themed room.

Also, if we will need to book the connected room, will noise/soundproof be an issue?

Thank you!

After reading all the posts/replies, is it safe to say all the Frozen themed staterooms are connected rooms on deck 6/7? Having 2 huge Frozen fans, it will be nice to book Frozen themed room.

Also, if we will need to book the connected room, will noise/soundproof be an issue?

Thank you!
I’m in a connecting from on deck 6, and I haven’t heard anything from our connecting neighbors. Not sure if that room is empty or if they’re just quiet.

We are in 8140 and have a Princess and the Frog theme.

Hello all!! We are wondering if anyone knows the theme of room 8664 or 8658 on the Wish? It’s our 1st cruise and I’d LOVE a tiana room 🥹

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter