Disney Wish - September 12-16, 2022

kaismommie

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, I am Leilani and we live in NC near the beach. We will be cruising the Wish next September 2022 for my sons 16th birthday. What a SURPRISE it‘s going to be. My son is 14 and my daughter who is special needs (Microcephaly) is 13.out This will be my son and myself 5th Disney Cruise and my daughters 4th. We are on deck 6, room 6644. This time we got a room with a veranda, since it was the only room available to suit our needs. It’ll be our first time with a veranda, we usually go with an ocean view. Reads

So there’s a little bit about myself and our upcoming trip. Now it’s your turn 😁

Meetups
TBD
Fish Extender
TBD

Roll Call
Feel free to provide as much or as little information as you wish. Just wanted to keep track of how many DISboards family we had on board. I‘d LOVE to put together a spreadsheet with everyone’s information, for those who don’t mind sharing.

Kevin, Rachael and our son Quinn. We're currently in New Mexico (it's a state, not a country) but we're native Floridians.

This will be our first Disney cruise after canceling 3 attempts due to COVID.

We're in an 8B GTY so deck 8 or 9. More room than we need but it's what the TA could get so we'll take it. Late dining.

We thought about keeping it a surprise but we failed miserably.

Kevin, Rachael and our son Quinn. We're currently in New Mexico (it's a state, not a country) but we're native Floridians.

This will be our first Disney cruise after canceling 3 attempts due to COVID.

We're in an 8B GTY so deck 8 or 9. More room than we need but it's what the TA could get so we'll take it. Late dining.

We thought about keeping it a surprise but we failed miserably.
It’s soooo hard to keep anything a secret when it comes to me and Disney. But I’m determined NOT to break this time. I had to cancel two cruises because of COVID. I was quite upset about it, since my daughter is special needs and just turned 13 and won’t be able to go to the younger kids club, which is where she fits mentally. But, I’ll figure something out. You guys are going to have a BLAST. Especially with it being your first Disney Cruise and it’s on the WISH.

Hi everyone, this cruise it will be me (Michele) and my husband Jim. This will be our 21st Disney cruise and we will be celebrating our 37th wedding anniversary. We can’t wait to get back on a ship especially The Wish. We are on deck 8 in one of the aft cabins.

Hi everyone, this cruise it will be me (Michele) and my husband Jim. This will be our 21st Disney cruise and we will be celebrating our 37th wedding anniversary. We can’t wait to get back on a ship especially The Wish. We are on deck 8 in one of the aft cabins.

Wowzers!!!! So many amazing DCL trips you guys have been on. That’s so AWESOME. Disney Wish is definitely the place to celebrate your anniversary. I’m sure it’ll be MAGICAL. I’m excited to celebrate my sons 16th birthday on the Wish. It’s going to be an amazing trip for everyone, I’m sure.

We got the cruise bug, bad. Now we're looking at adding a MDAS in January. Maybe we'll be silver by the time the Wish sails.

ETA: Yeah, just put a deposit down on 8-13 Jan MDAS.

Last edited:

It will be me (Heather) and my husband on this cruise. This is our third Disney cruise. We will be on deck 11, decided to try a forward stateroom this time. We are celebrating our 21st anniversary. Sailing on the newest ship seemed like the best way to celebrate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter