Disney wish May 6th-10th Question and collabrate together!!!!

Feen4whooo

Earning My Ears
This thread is for anyone who is going on the Disney Wish the second week of May the 4-night cruise talk to each other collab have meet ups and everything we have 46 MORE DAYS till Embarkation Day so get prepared and get to know everyone before you sail on the Disney Wish!!

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board and added it to the directory for you.
Happy Planning!

Hey! Enjoy your cruise!

I started a Meet thread for my cruise in August, and nobody has replied. I thought I'd check out a sooner cruise to see if it's any better. The last time I cruised on DCL was ten years ago, and the Meet thread was very active. Now, it seems, people don't come here. Our Facebook group is more active.

Let me know how your cruise is and if you post a trip report. I'm getting so excited for my time on the Wish. I hope your time is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter