Disney+ "What If" series

KittyKitty

DIS Veteran
I'm not a big fan of Marvel, but do watch the movies. This new series is very interesting. I may not know all the info needed for each character, but like the way this series puts a twist on the them.

Very creative.

I think that I am fairly well versed in the Marvel canon yet I dont like this series. The animation is good but I find the premise kind of ridiculous. I watched the first two right through, actually liked the Captain Peggy Carter. The next ones I've turned off halfway. Maybe they would be more enjoyable if I wasn't so Marvel savvy? I think lots of people would enjoy them though, there is so much available now to suit everyone.

"What If" were my fave comics when I was young--- Ive been watching the series with my son--- Its OK--- not great-- but the storylines are all over the place--- I do find the humor enjoyable-- especially the parts with Thor.

I enjoyed the first two episodes very much. But the last couple episodes were just too dark for me. I didn't even watch the zombie ones. I read some of the zombies comics. Not my taste. Count me inthe minority don't give a hoot about zombies

The last one did have one oddball inaccuracy. The US Navy dress uniform Killmonger wears is for a four star Admiral but they keep on referring to him as Lieutenant.

The last one did have one oddball inaccuracy. The US Navy dress uniform Killmonger wears is for a four star Admiral but they keep on referring to him as Lieutenant.

Didnt notice that , but they storylines seem to be a bit all over the place--- Personally, we are enjoying "Doogie" a lot better-- loved the original, and we are big Peyton Elizabeth Lee fans, so really like it-

The What If on what would happen if Thor was an only child was hilarious. And they got almost all the original actors to perform the voices, with a few exceptions (Fridge, Surtur, Captain Marvel). Probably missing a few, but it was a lot of the original actors including Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, and Natalie Portman.

The last episode brought everything together nicely. Quite a few thoughts were that all the stories would merge in a final episode.

The premise of the series is fun. But I have to admit it is outside of the type of story telling that I enjoy.

The comic books were my fave when I was younger, but they fell short as far as the series--- it was ok... nothing great.
Just my .02

In other news--- we are loving the "Doogie" reboot !!! Just looking at where they live makes it worth it !!! :))

The whole series ended really well. I loved the Final episode. And I would love to see more of Captain Carter

The whole series ended really well. I loved the Final episode. And I would love to see more of Captain Carter

I still have yet to watch this. I was excited when I saw the promos with Captain Carter but most of the other themes have not interested me at all.

I am wondering if Captain Carter and the guardians of the multiverse might appear in Dr Strange 2 or one of the other upcoming movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter