Disney Web Site

jvaka

Earning My Ears
I just checked the Disney web site and under park hours there are no hours listed for any of the parks. It says that park hours have not been established yet. Looks like the changes are happening right now.

...when you consider that the second week in June (my most recent trip), official hours changed just a couple weeks before the changes were to take effect, and that now we seem to be getting more schedule shenanigans being announced just a few weeks away from the first week in December (my next planned trip): it seems obvious that Ei$ner is targetting me personally. Must have been something I said.

I apologize to the unfortunates who have made vacation plans similar to any of my own.

Jeff

Jeff, I request a full Itinerary for your trips so that I can make sure I schedule around you.
We'll just have to have a drink off-site! :):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter